Fluff!(Part 1?) Bulkhead x Ravenmoon Human AU

Ello! I am in the mood for some fluff! Part 2 might be a lemon if you guys even want a part 2, that's why there is a question mark! Human AU!
~~

His whole life, the male never knew he could have such a peaceful life. He knew at a young age, college wasn't for him. It wasn't something that suited his desires. Though, everyone wanted a partner who brought in a lot of money. Bulkhead was good at two things: breaking and building. So, he began to work in construction right after highschool. He was a hard worker, making friends along the way. Wheeljack was one of his closest friends. In fact, he encouraged Bulkhead to ask out a female companion of his, Ravenmoon. She worked in a law firm as a secretary. Sometimes, she dropped by, giving the crew some homemade meals due to her brother and friends working there. She was a well liked female, beloved by all. It was hard to hate such a sweet femme. Raven placed everyone else in front of her own needs and wants.

"Just ask her..." Wheel said, noticing his large companion just staring at the dark haired female. The wrecker's blue eyes darted from his best friend to the female he adored. How could he ever gain the courage to ask her? Sure, they had become friends, but would he ruin it? Would it all tumble down if she rejected him.

"I... Can't.. she deserves someone better than me. I can make and break things. She deserves someone who can.. you know.. pamper her.." He responded with a soft sigh. Though, his gaze never left her. She leaned against a fence, laughing as the workers around her shared jokes. What he wouldn't give to have her in his arms. His strong embrace holding her body close. He didn't want much from her, just loyalty.. companionship.. her love. A perfect day would be having her against him, both watching a movie at his home. He didn't have much, nor did he need much, but he'd do whatever he could for her. He must have been in the clouds because once he snapped out of it, it was clear the female had caught him watching her. His eyes darted to the ground quickly. Scrap! Did she notice?? Was it that obvious?? His questions were soon answered. Raven excused herself from the group, walking over.

"Hey Bulk, hi Wheeljack, is everything okay?" She questioned.

Bulkhead managed to look at her, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-yes! We are fine.. and you?" He asked. Oh, how dumb he must sound to her. The female only began to laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. His face only turned a darker shade of red. His eyes carefully scanned her form, taking in every detail. Her body was bigger than some females, having some chub to her, but still had well defined curves. Many desired thigh gaps and a thin figure, but she was happy with who she was. Sure, sometimes she felt insecure, but she found ways to adore who she was. She never wanted to be someone else and embraced her figure. That's one reason why Bulkhead loved her so dearly. Yes, love. It is a word so loosely used now, but he knew the power it had. He knew the true meaning. And yes, he truly loved her. He knew he did. Once again, he was brought out of his thoughts by her voice.

"I'm doing fine you two. Why are you guys away from the group? Acting like strangers?" She asked, crossing her arms. Her bright blue eyes looking at them in question.

"You know ol' softy here. Too shy for his own good.." Wheel patted his friend's back, making Bulk grunt at the force and laugh in embarrassment.

"You seem even shyer than me.." Raven chuckled softly before looking up at them. "Alright then. After work, why don't you two come to my place? I'll make dinner!" She insisted, eyes seeming to gleam in excitement. Before Bulkhead could speak, Wheeljack spoke.

"I personally have plans, but Bulkhead is free. I'm sure he'd love to go." He have his friend a sly smirk. He did not give an option for him to decline or make an excuse. This was his chance. The larger mech tried to find an excuse, but quietly sighed in defeat.

"I would love to come Raven..." He smiled at her.

"Wonderful!" She chirped. "I'll text you the address. See you later!" She skipped off, heading home.

"Now's your chance... Don't blow it this time.." Wheel elbowed him. Bulkhead had tried several times to confess his love, but failed miserably each time. Either words refused to come out which made him walk away with his tail between his legs, or he'd blurt out some very odd question that made her blink and smile awkwardly.

After his shift ended, he went home quickly, bathed, and placed on a casual outfit. He examined himself in the mirror. His hand ran over his beard, sighing. Oh, he hoped he could finally confess. Soon enough, he found his way walking to her apartment. He stopped. Room 427. His eyes just stared at it for a long while, prepping himself. Finally, his hand moved, knocking on the door. A faint, "It's open!!" Was heard, to which he slowly opened the door. The apartment seemed welcoming, rather hospitable.  What he didn't expect was a large canine run right at him. The canine barked loudly, a Rottweiler, all muscle. Bulk didn't know what to do, but the mutt soon sat down, tail slapping the ground in excitement. Despite the frightening first impression, it was clear the dog was quite friendly. Bulk lightly scratched behind its ears. The canine quickly leaned into his touch.

"You a boy or girl?" He asked.

"He is a boy, his name is Bonecrusher. Despite his name, he's actually a really sweet pup.." Raven smiled, removing her apron. She wore a dark green dress that hugged her curves nicely. It made the male blushed profusely. Now he felt underdressed.

"I... You... Look... Good..." He gulped a bit.

"Thank you..." She smiled brightly before motioning him over to the kitchen. She had set up the plates already. Both had crusted chicken parmesan with homemade tomato sauce and under it was linguini covered in cheese. There was a side salad with some roasted potatoe wedges.  "I hope you do enjoy it."

"F-fancy.." He mumbled before he sat down. She poured them both wine. As dinner went on, both began to talk and laugh, enjoying the company. Once finished, they sat down on the couch, beginning to watch a movie. After an hour, Raven slowly laid against Bulkhead, curling into his warmth. His face turned red. He had to tell her. He wanted to.. Just say it in a nice way. Though suddenly he just blurted out, "I-I love you!"

".... What?" She pulled away and looked to him. Scrap! Scrap! Oh Primus! What did he just say??

"I... I... I gotta go!" He tried to get up, but was stopped when she sat in his lap. "No, please! I'm sorry. I'm-" he trailed off, eyes widening when her lips pressed against his. He was frozen until he finally gained the courage to return the gesture. His lips melted against hers. Her lips were so soft, so gentle. Both were tender and gentle during the liplock. Soon, they broke it for air, but the male gained enough courage to dive back in, capturing her lips. Raven tried to speak, but each time was silenced by his lips against hers. His kisses trailed down to her neck, giving it tender bites and butterfly kisses.

"A-ah.. Bulkhead... I'm not ready..." Raven said softly.

"I understand.. but.." he lifted his head, looking at her. "Why me?? I... I can't provide like others can... I'm just.. a construction worker.. You deserve someone who-" He was cut off by her lips this time, silencing him.

"Shut up..." She smiled once she broke the kiss. "Do you think I need all that stuff? Do you think I care about that? Bulkhead, I feel the same about you.. I want your love, that's all.."

"Really?" He asked, which she only responded with her head against his. That was the day they ended up together. Five years ago. A year later they were married. Two years after that, they had a baby girl. Her bright green eyes caused them to name her Emerald.

Bulkhead walked inside the house, groaning a bit. Work had been rougher than usual. Though, his face softened and his smile grew when he saw his wife and his daughter.

"Welcome home Bulkhead. We've missed you..." Raven smiled.

"Poppa!" The child chanted, managing to scramble out of her mother's arms, waddling to her father. He quickly picked her up, kissing her head.

"Is something wrong dear?" Raven noticed his expression and tilted his head. He looked to his wife then to his daughter who clung onto him tightly.

"No... I have the most beautiful wife.. and precious little daughter... I am beyond happy." He pulled them both into a hug. Even wreckers could have a happy ending 💗

~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!!