Ironhide x injured human reader

A/N hey guys! This story was written YEARS back and it's currently May of 2023 when I do this author's note. I've noticed people commenting this being 'force' and I can see it. I was like 14 or around that age when I wrote this. So please be lenient. I understand now that the typical 'it was kinda force at first but ending up enjoying' trope isn't for everyone. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Once again, I did this years ago. If you still want to read it go ahead, if not, please skip!
~~~~~

Normal POV

They are always so big, it frustrates you to death. They always went on missions without you and made fun of your short size. Wasn't your fault they were giant transforming robots and you were human. Occasionally some of the bots would turn into their holoforms, which is them, but smaller, human sized. The terror twins annoyed you the most and would sometimes throw you around, but always catch you so you wouldn't get injured. That's why you had decided to sneak into a mission with them without them noticing, which was a terrible mistake. A giant bullet landed beside you in the battle field, blowing everything up. Lucky for you, you were a tough cookie and didn't explode, but instead got very injured with bruises and cuts all over your body as well as a broken foot. Optimus nagged at you on how dangerous and irresponsible that was of you to come along. He, in other words, grounded you. You lied to your parents and said you fell off your motorcycle. At the moment you were in your room, watching tv when a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in," You stated. The door opened to reveal the weapon specialist in his holoform.

"Hey," he spoke.

"Hi..." You smiled and placed down the remote, "how's everything at the base?"

"Been better.." He said as he sat beside you, "been boring without you around.. I'm so used to your screaming.." He laughed which caused you to chuckle softly.

"Well.. I'm not going anywhere with this.." You pointed to the cast on her foot. You noticed something off about your autobot companion. His optics seemed to flicker as he watched you, something nagging at him; your weakness. His foot bounced up and down as he tried to calm himself. "Are you okay..?"

"Mmff.." He simply replied as he looked at her. "Forgive me.." He pinned you to the bed which made you gasp. He wasted no time in kissing you and rubbing his cold metal glossa against your warm muscle. You were so shocked, you froze as he toyed with you. He pulled away with a grin as his optics flashed with lust. "I can't help myself anymore.... I can't wait any longer... I want to feel your warm skin against my body..."

"N-no.. Ironhide.. Please.. don't.." You managed to stammer out, but he was taken over by the lust.

"Sorry, (Y/N), I have to..." He spoke as he tied your hands behind your back with the strap of your own robe.

"Ironhide!!" You screamed, but he shoved a gag he happened to bring along with him. You whimpered as you watched the horny mech become dominant and with your broken foot, you couldn't run away. His cold muscle licked against your neck as he sucked and nibbled leaving purple hickies everywhere. His kisses trailed down to your cleavage where he licked before literally ripping off your shirt and bra. You whined as you felt the cold air hit your exposed mounds. He grinned as he wrapped his mouth around one of the sensitive nubs, biting and licking it as he played with the other. Your back arched as you didn't want to admit this felt amazing, but it did. He soon switched to the other and soon stood, looking at you as if you were his prey, helpless to his attack. Oh, how that turned the weapon specialist on. Your pleading eyes looking into his lustful ones as you were vulnerable, waiting for his next move. He removed his cod piece to reveal an erect and large spike.

"Mmff!!" You cried out from beneath the gag, your eyes wide at the sight. His length was long, 13 inches to be exact as he was also thick. The tip was pointed as the rest looked like smooth metal. You clamped your legs shut as you shook your head, desperately wanting him to come to his senses. He merely grinned as he placed a servo behind your head and undid the gag, placing it on the dresser.

"Stop!! Please!!" You begged your friend as you watched him look at you.

"You never got punished for the stunt you did.. A broken foot is nothing.. You'll be getting a serious pounding... You.." A large smirk appeared on his lips, "You are my cum bucket..." Your body trembled at such erotic talk from your autobot. He pushed the tip at your lips, but you kept them closed. He pulled your nipple roughly, but you refused to open your mouth. He growled darkly as he landed a hard spank on her ass, making you gasp as he shoved half his length in your mouth. He began to thrust in and out with a groan. You remained still as he tasted weird, metal basically, but surprisingly it wasn't that bad. Slowly, you got into the mood of things as you bobbed your head back and forth, watching him as you did so. He was a moaning mess as he pushed his full length in and thrusted harshly into your mouth. You gagged, but managed to deep throat him as he soon came. His overload tasted strange, very viscous and sticky. He pulled away as you swallowed everything you could. He watched you in amusement as he enjoyed the sight of you panting.

"One hole down.. Two to go..." He grinned deviously. Your legs clamped shut again as he simply smirked at your feeble attempts to stop him. He ripped off your shorts, tearing off your underwear. He flipped you onto your knees as you shook. He then got a better idea as he picked you up and forced you to stand, standing in front of a mirror. He went behind you and played with your breast as his other hand rubbed your clit. "Look at yourself in the mirror.. You're a moaning mess.. You're wet for me.. You try to resist when you should give in..."

"N-no..!" You tried to resist as you looked in the mirror. Your eyes were fluttering with bliss as your body trembled. He slipped a digit inside you and that's when you lost it. Moans released from your mouth as you were in complete paradise as his finger thrusted in and out.

"I can't help it anymore! Give me your cock! Please..!" You pleaded and watched as he removed his finger. His spike slipped into you, breaking your cherry. He didn't wait for you to adjust as he began to thrust into you roughly. You moaned and screamed in pain as he pushed fast and hard. Your walls surrounding him clamped around his metal rod as he pumped himself in and out. He growled into your ear as you were watching him fuck you in the mirror. You could see the outline in your stomach where his shaft was located. Standing on your bad foot became painful, but you no longer cared. Moans and pleas were being forced pass your lips as he began to slam into you roughly, his servos gripping you waist, slamming over and over into your sensitive area.

"Ironhide!!! Mercy!! Please! I'm being ripped in half!!" You cried out as he removed his shaft, only to slam back in, causing you to scream on the top of your lungs. His tip hit your g-spot over and over as you came all over him. Your walls clamped down causing Ironhide to moan as he couldn't resist any longer.

"(Y-Y/N!!) I'm..!" He warned, right as he overloaded deeply into you. You were a panting mess as he slipped out of you, the overload feeling odd, but pleasuring. He picked you up and threw everything on your desk to the ground making you bend over, your top half against it. He waisted no time in pushing his way into your ass as his hand held your head down.

"Ironhide!! Don't break me!!" You yelped as you soon moaned as he waisted no time and began ramming into you ass faster and harder. You screamed over and over again as he soon came again as he pulled out and pulled you onto the bed, quickly cumming on your face, breast, and stomach. You panted as you simply looked at him in defeat as you were unable to move.

"(Y/N)... I love you.. I couldn't wait anymore.." He sighed, "I hope you can forgive me.."

"I-I love you too... But please... If we ever do this again... Not so rough..."You spoke with a smile as you sat up, "well.. actually.. I'll top next time.."

"I'm not done with you yet.. Think you can handle a round three?" He asked cockily.

"Bring it.."
-----------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update! Hope you enjoyed it!!