Strongarm x Mech! reader

Ello! Okay.. so I kind of decided.. to not do x OCS.. well actually no that's a lie. But a lot of you are asking Bumblebee x their oc. How many bumblebee people?! XD! So! What I'll do to satisfy you people is do x reader so you know. You can insert your oc! Problem solved! Yeah!! But, if I look and notice no one else asked for their oc x that character. I'll do that oc! Get it? Anyway. This was requested awhile ago. So. Here ya go!
(A/c)= armor color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

(Y/n) was an autobot mech who had remained on Earth for quite some time. He was probably as tall as Bumblebee, but was much older. He landed on Earth around the time Team Prime was there and trying to find the artifacts. (Y/n), in all honesty, was sick of the war. He was sick of fighting.. he was sick of losing everyone.. So, he went off and lived on his own. He had an owner who knew of his secret, but she soon grew elderly and passed away. He was taken to a junk yard just outside New York City. He remained in his vehicle mode, though he noticed a male and his young son. Did they live here? Who in their right mind would live in such a dump? But, he remained quiet as he heard loud footsteps. That's when (y/n) noticed him, it was indeed the scout he saw many eons ago, though he seemed to have matured.

"Sideswipe, I said cut it out!!" A female voice screamed as she ran, noticing a red male chasing her. They seemed like teenagers.

"Strongarm! Sideswipe! Enough!" Bumblebee snapped as the two of them looked his way.

"Sorry, sir. But Sideswipe wants to stick his grimy digit into my audio receptor!" Strongarm growled

"Just want to make sure they are clear because she never seems to hear what I say!" The male snapped. They soon began to "fight" each other, if you could even call it that. They were basically slapping each other's hands like children. The older male sighed and shook his helm. Why did he get stranded on this planet with teenagers?

(Y/n) sighed as he slowly transformed which caused the bots to snap to attention. Once he transformed out of his vehicular mode, there stood a tall male as his armor was an old rusting (a/c). Bumblebee looked to him in alarm though saw the autobot insignia.

"Who are you?" The yellow male asked.

"I am (Y/n). I am sorry for the intrusion.. but I was taken here after the passing of a friend.."

"You're like a thousand years old!" Sideswipe stated as he noticed the paint on his frame peeling off.

"Hmff.." Was all (Y/n) said as he scanned a vehicle, his form changing as his armor was now a lively and vibrant. His (a/c) armor suited his appearance quite well as it caught the optic of a certain female.

"Well.. welcome to our team.. Grimlock isnt here at the moment.. but make yourself at home.." Bee stated.

~

A few months had passed since that day. (Y/n) was a very strong and capable male. He realized it was time to fight and not just let others do the work. His first partner was Strongarm, seeing as she was one of the most mature ones, besides Bumblebee. She asked many questions about him as he answered truthfully. He enjoyed her presence as she seemed to care about her performance and how to handle a situation. Her minor flaw was.. the rules.. she went strictly by the cybertronian laws and it was not helpful in certain areas. She had to realize that the rules don't apply to every situation. At the moment, they were on patrol. He motioned for her to follow as he took the lead. He transformed and hummed softly.

"Sir-" she began to speak but was interrupted

"(Y/n)."

"What?"

"My name is (y/n)."

"Alright, (Y/n). I know you still are getting a hang of things, but we shouldn't be here right now.. Bumblebee strictly said to stay on the path.."