Optimus x Oc (Starlight)

Okay, look. I know I still have requests I just got a sudden urge to do Optimus x oc, my oc Starlight. I will try to eventually to get to the requests. And if you wrote on my wall, yes I received your request and I will try to get to them when I can. But for now. Enjoy this Christmas inspired lemon! And this is based off of the continuation of Transformers Prime IF Optimus didn't sacrifice himself.
------------------------------------------------------
Starlight's POV

I hate seeing him work all the time. He works in the office all day long and only comes home for a few hours before leaving once more. Don't get me wrong, I knew dating a Prime wouldn't mean a party, but it's like we never even speak to each other anymore besides a simple hello. He was in a sense a President, least what the humans would call him; here's he's known as the last Prime. I usually just sit at home, but that makes me feel even worse. He's bringing the income and I just stay at home like a common house wife. It bothers me because I'm sure bots think I'm only with him because he's a prime, which is not true. I've loved him since he was Orion Pax, but they don't want to look to the past. In any case, I just missed my Prime, but I had a plan; a two part plan. We adopted certain traditions from Earth such as Christmas and today was Christmas Eve. My feet guided me to the entrance of the house as I locked it before heading to the building my spark mate worked. Once inside, I waved at the others as security stopped me, but saw who I was and they let me through. The sound of my pedes were audible as they echoed down the hall. Soon, I opened a large door and closed it behind me and before me was a desk with my Prime on a data pad. "I came to surprise you since you're working on Christmas Eve.. " I spoke as I walked to him. Another thing burrowed from Earth was clothing, but since cybertron was metal we got it from Earth and our money was now compatible to theirs, of course we have to shrink the money with Ratchet's invention in order for the humans to even hold it, but I'm getting off topic. He soon looked up at me with a tired smile.

"Hello Starlight.." He stood and gave me a quick kiss before sitting back down. "I'm sorry for me not being home lately.. with the rebuilding of cybertron it takes a lot of my attention..."

Third POV

She looked to him and nodded in understanding, sitting on his lap, facing him. "It's okay.. but I want to help you relax for a bit..."

"What do you me-" He began to ask but was soon cut off by a pair of lips. The kiss was passionate and filled with longing as they rarely had a chance to do this. She soon broke the kiss as she grinned.

"Part one of your gift my love..." She spoke with an alluring tone. Her fingers went to her button up shirt as she slowly, button by button, began unbuttoning her shirt until her black laced bra was visible. Now, she was a predacon, so she was bigger than most femmes. The Prime's optics widened at the sight as he realized this was going down in his office.

"S-starlight.. someone can walk in and s-see.." The usually calm mech stuttered. This caused a smirk to appear on his partner's face.

"Don't worry.. the full gift is not til tonight.." She grinned as she stood up placing his helm on her breasts. "Mmm..." She grinned as she soon got down to her knees, unzipping his pants and removing his large girthy spike, "Oh my... Look what we have here..." She purred which merely caused the Prime to blush blue as he watched her without a sound. Her mouth slowly opened as her glossa flicked over the tip. He grew tense as he gripped the chair in response. Star's smirk grew wider as she began to lick from the base of his length, up, then back down as she coated his length in her saliva. She watched his every move as his breathing hitched, trying to stay to a normal pace. She grinned once more as her servos went to her back, unclipping the bra as it fell to the ground.