Bulkhead x Oc

Hey! I know no one requested this, but I do smutty rps and I was doing one with Bulkhead and oc. For some reason she found Bulkhead too innocent and felt embarrassed to write it with Bulk, so now I'm writing one! I will do the requests people already made after school is over and take any other requests. I have three projects for Biology which I should start on, but I'm doing this instead! Also, remember I prefer x oc for now. So, if you request x reader I may not do it til later in the summer. Anyway, enjoy!
------------------------
Third POV

Raven was a griffin. Nothing to it. The bots had found her in a ditch, they took her in and helped her back to health. She took a particular liking to the wrecker named Bulkhead. Everything about him intrigued her. In her bot form, she was a bit smaller than the wrecker, which in retrospect is pretty odd since she's a griffin after all. But, being a runt, it made sense. She laid in her berth as she stared up at a wall, closing her eyes. Everyone was out the base, including Ratchet, which was a rare case. She wasn't permitted to join due to her lack of training/experience and the fact they still weren't sure about her origin. But, even she did not know of it. When they found her in the ditch, her processor was damaged, her memory may or may not return to her. Sometimes, she liked to imagine her past as a happy one, or other times as a very sad and depressing one. Nether the less, she tried to keep her mood cheerful, even if there was nothing to smile about.

Her mind began to wander as her gaze drifted to her frame. Slowly, her hand ran against her side and up her body. She was bigger than most femmes, her armor heavier, somewhat like a wrecker. It didn't make sense to her though. Nothing made sense anyway. Slowly, her mind drifted away as she fell into an uneasy slumber.

"Raven!" A voice whispered which caused her to look around. Where was she? How'd she get there?? A voice called her name, but as she tried to walk toward the voice, a little girl came running. The small femme looked exactly like her, but younger and without the heavy armor. She followed her small self until they were behind a large building. She seemed to be looking for someone, then an older bot came and grabbed her. He removed his cover and forced the small Raven to bend down and he proceeded to force her into anal intercourse. The femme cried and kicked, but no one came to her aid. When the male was done, he left her there and walked away. As the oldest Raven looked down upon her younger self, tears emerged as she remembered. The scene changed to one during war. She was older now as she fell into and large hole in the ground. As she stood up, Primus, the heart of cybertron transformed her and upgraded her armor. He gave her a mission 'aid to end this war, at any cost..' and sent her away. Then the whole world faded to black.

Raven awoke with a start. Everything seemed to make sense now. She looked at the time and saw she had slept the whole night and through half of the next day, which was now today. She walked out her room and looked around to see the bots busy at work. She noticed Bulkhead, he's someone she could trust to tell.

"Bulkhead..?" She asked softly which caught his attention.

"Yes? Are you alright Raven?" He asked concerned.

"Y-yeah.. May I speak with you? In my chambers?"

"U-uhh yeah.." He blushed a bit, she wondered why. She then preceeded to her room and as he entered, closed and locked the door behind them. She sat down as he took a seat beside her

"Everything alright...?" He probed. That's when she let it all out, the memories that had surfaced. When she was done, they sat in awkward silence for quite some time before Bulk broke the awkward atmosphere.
"I'm sorry..."