31|0-100

Nandini's POV

Is this for real!

As in, actually happening?

Yeah, it is!

Manik is kissing you!

MANIK IS KISSING YOU! GET IT?

Oh my....

Oh my......

OH MY FREAKING GOD!

Ahsbdjjdjsksskkkksbdgdisjdbsjsj!!!!!

I remain motionless for a moment, as the truth of what's happening sinks in. He really is kissing me! His lips are rough against mine, crushing them, demanding me to respond. After a second, my shock wears off and I kiss him back. Our lips are moving in perfect synchrony. My hands are digging into his shoulders and one of his hands goes down to my waist, pulling me closer. His other hand is twisting in my hair....

This feels so good..

"Nandini." He pulls back and whispers and I whimper at the loss of contact before fusing our mouths again. He places both his hands on my hips and instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist.

Each and every nerve, muscle fibre and cell in my body is turned on as fuck. I feel a weird, divine tingling sensation all over and I have never felt it before. I thread my fingers into his hair and pull it. A soft moan escapes Manik's mouth and it is the hottest sound I have ever heard. He gently lowers us on the bed, never breaking the kiss. Gently, I start rocking against his body.

"Fuck." He breathes and lowers me on the bed, coming on top of me. His lips leave mine again and go down to the dip of my neck. He is placing wet, open mouth kisses on my neck and shoulders and I can't think anymore. His teeth graze my collarbone and I nearly lose it.

"Manik." I moan and pull him in for another kiss. He glides his tongue over my lower lip and I open my mouth. The moment our tongues meet, my already hazy senses die out completely and all I can feel is heat coursing through my blood and rushing into my core. His warm tongue is forcefully stroking mine and wandering all around my mouth. After some time he withdraws it and bites my lower lip, making me moan harder.

"Nandu? Oh my god!" I hear a voice in the doorway and instantly, Manik gets off me. I get up and look at Manik accusingly. Why did he get up? That was going so well.

Oh right, someone walked in on us.

Shit! SOMEONE WALKED IN ON US!

Please don't be Jenny, please don't be Jenny, please don't be Jenny!

I dare to look up and find a smirking Cabir. Instantly, I pull my t-shirt up, which was halfway down my chest.

"Ghor kalyug!" Cabir shakes his head with a somber expression but his eyes are dancing with amusement. I look at Manik. His cheeks are red and his lips are swollen. He is scratching the back of his head. Without even a glance at me, he walks out of the door.

"Nandu, meri sherni!" Cabir laughs and sits down beside me on the bed.

"Cabir, please don't!" I cover my face with my hands. The embarrassment is going to eat me up for sure.

"Okay, I won't. Relax!" He mutters. I know he is trying to stop laughing but just can't.

"What's so funny?" I grit my teeth.

"Nothing. I am just shocked. You know, I always shipped MaNan. Didn't know it would happen so soon."

"MaNan?"