one

Jungkook: Tae, I'm not friends with any of these people!!!

Taehyung: its OKAY, theyre all gr8 ppl once u get to knoe dem

Jungkook: Your typing is atrocious.

Taehyung: NO ONE USES PUNCUATOIN IN A TXT

Jungkook: You disgust me.

Taehyung: PISS OFF M8, JUST

Taehyung: JUST STAY IN THE SKYPE CALL OKAY

Jungkook: Fine.

Jungkook glances back up at his laptop screen at the five unfamiliar faces, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung, who childishly sticks his tongue out at him.

"Motherfuck—"

""Yoongi, keep it PG! There are children here."

"I don't give a shit, my toe is killing me—"

"Min Yoongi!"

Jungkook can't help but crack a smile at the eldest's— Seokjin?— mother-like behavior as Yoongi continues cursing like there's no tomorrow. Jimin, one of Taehyung's friends that Jungkook is quite familiar with, giggles, which merely makes Yoongi angrier.

"Yah, what are you laughing at?"

Jimin nearly shoves his entire fist into his mouth to stifle his laughter, his face reddening. Seokjin groans softly, and Jungkook ducks away to laugh freely as he listens to the elder chastise Jimin. There's an annoyed cry of "Fine, eomma" from Jimin, and yet another round of scolding starts.

Peals of laughter echo from Jungkook's laptop speakers as the boy that Yoongi has oh-so-lovingly dubbed horse-face clutches his stomach, unable to breath.

An hour passes, and Namjoon speaks. "We should see who can stay up the longest."

"But it's already eleven," Jimin whines, covering his face. "I'm sleepy..."

"You're the loser, then," Namjoon smirks, Jimin groans in irritation.

"Fine, I lose. Good night."

Before anyone else can say anything, Jimin logs off, and there's silence for a few seconds.

"I'm going to win," Seokjin suddenly declares, and Hoseok and Namjoon both chortle.

"Last time we did this, you fell asleep at ten-thirty," Hoseok says skeptically. "How are you going to win this time?"

"Last time," Seokjin says loudly, making sure to speak over the two boys' laughter, "I was functioning on three hours of sleep. But I'm pretty awake right now, so you boys had better watch out."

"Yeah, sure."

"No, I'm serious!"

。。。

4 am.

It's 4 am when Namjoon finally logs out, and it's just Seokjin and Jungkook left, staring at each other.

"Hi." Seokjin's voice is raspy.

Jungkook merely nods, lifting his water bottle to chapped lips. A minute dies in a roaring silence, and Jungkook's eyelids drag over his dry, exhausted eyes slowly. His fingers rake through his ebony hair and a yawn escapes his mouth.

"You said your name was Jungkook?"

The voice startles said boy, who'd just began to fall asleep.

"Um... yeah. Jungkook."

Seokjin bobs his head up and down, signaling acknowledgment, and breaks the silence again. "I'm Seokjin... If you didn't already know that."

"I know. Namjoon said your name about seventy times in a half hour."

"Right." Seokjin's third attempt to converse with the younger boy is a bit less awkward. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

The older male gasps, and Jungkook is frightened for a moment. "You're still a baby!" Seokjin coos.

"I'm a legal adult," Jungkook mutters; a twinkling laugh erupts from the speakers.

"You're a teenager." Seokjin's plump lips turn up into a doting smile. "You're so little."

Jungkook refrains the urge to roll his eyes and pours cool water down his throat. "You can't say that. We hardly know each other."

"Let's get to know each other, then."

。。。

A/N: I guess I'm starting a Jinkook fic now