seven

"The only reason I'm awake right now is because I fell asleep at 1:00 in the afternoon and woke up at 7:00," Yoongi mutters, pausing to yawn slightly. "I'd be totally knocked out right now otherwise."

"Good to know," Seokjin replies, rubbing his left eye. He squints at the screen. "That's Hoseok behind you, right?"

Yoongi glances behind him at the sleeping figure sprawled out on the bed. "Yeah."

"Does he always snore that loud?"

"Yeah," Yoongi laughs, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I guess I just got used to it since we've been living together for so long."

Jungkook, who'd been picking at his cuticles the whole time the two older males had been talking, starts at the sound of his name from Seokjin. "Yes?"

"How loudly do you think you snore?" Seokjin asks as Jungkook's gaze falls onto the corner of the laptop screen displaying the time.

4:37.

He's determined to pull an all-nighter tonight if it means winning.

"Not too loud, I don't think," Jungkook answers hesitantly, pressing his fingertips together. "Whenever Tae sleeps over, he never complains."

Yoongi snorts. "A sleepover? That's such a childish thing to say."

"I said when he sleeps over, not when we have a sleepover," argues Jungkook, and Seokjin lets out a little chortle.

"He's just a kid, Yoongi," the eldest says. "Don't make fun of him."

"I'm not a kid!"

"Yeah, you are," Yoongi says, raising an eyebrow. "You're, like, sixteen."

"I'm eighteen!" Jungkook cries, glaring at Seokjin when he starts laughing.

Yoongi dismisses him with a wave of his hand. "Same thing."

"Well," Jungkook starts huffily, "twenty-three, thirty, what's the difference? You're still a grandpa."

"I'm not thirty yet," Yoongi mutters, glaring at the youngest. "And don't call me a grandpa. Only Hoseok can do that."

Seokjin pouts, putting on an exaggerated mask of false sadness. "How come Hoseok can call you that and we can't?" he whines.

"Because Hoseok is my boyfriend, jeez," Yoongi snaps, rolling his eyes. "Boyfriends always get special privileges."

"I suppose that's true," Seokjin says, running a hand through his hair.

Jungkook isn't quite sure why his stomach flips.

。。。

6:09.

"I think," Jungkook yawns, propping up the side of his face with his face, "we've pulled an all-nighter."

"I think so," Seokjin nods, forcing his eyes open. "Congrats."

"Thanks," Jungkook mutters sleepily. "I've never pulled an all-nighter before."

"Really?"

"Really."

"That's cute."

"Will you stop calling me cute?" Jungkook cries out, irritated. "I am not cute! I am very handsome. I'm an adult. Adults aren't cute."

The corners of Seokjin's lips quirk up in a smile. "The fact that you have to argue just makes you even cuter," he says, and Jungkook wants to punch him. "You know what," he adds, grin widening, "tomorrow— or rather, today, when all seven of us Skype again, wear something that'll make you look handsome, rather than cute. Then I'll finally accept that you're an adult instead of a cute little kid."

"Fine," huffs the younger. "I'll do that, just you wait. You'll see. I can be really handsome. You won't be able to take your eyes off me."

"Yeah, okay. Sure," Seokjin mocks, making Jungkook frown.

"No seriously!" he whines. "I'll be super hot. I'll do my makeup and everything! You'll see!"

"Fine," Seokjin answers, resting his chin on his hand. "I'll be waiting."

"You do that."

"Okey dokey artichoke-y."

"Oh, yeah, I'm the kid."

"Old habits die hard."

"Mhmm."

"I'm done with you. Bye."

Before Jungkook can get any more words out, Seokjin has logged off. He's a bit saddened that he didn't get to say bye as well, but shrugs it off. He's going to see Seokjin later today again, so what's the deal?

After going to his kitchen and gobbling down a speedy breakfast, he returns to his bedroom and falls into a much needed blissful sleep.

。。。

A/N: bit of a filler.
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! any votes and/or comments are greatly appreciated, thank you!