thirty-one

Don't teenagers have wet dreams about everyone?

Maybe not about everyone, but definitely all the fucking time.

Jungkook is staring at his ceiling— or what he knows is his ceiling since he can't see anything in this darkness— legs spread, a thin film of sweat on his body, and a raging erection between his legs.

His eyes are still refusing to stay open, as it is three in the morning, so he lets them slide shut as he slowly slips his hand down to his throbbing member, touching himself through the thin material of his boxers.

His toes curl as his mind wanders to Seokjin, wishing his dream really was true, and Seokjin had really been hovering over him, hand lazily pumping the younger's cock as he whispered filthy words in his ear. His hips jerk up as he imagines Seokjin's mouth on his chest, tongue swirling around his nipple.

Fuck it.

He shoves his hand down his underwear, hissing when his relatively cool fingers make contact with the heated skin of his shaft. He moves his palm up and down his member at a hasty pace with the only thing occupying his thoughts being Seokjin, Seokjin, Seokjin, Seokjin

His breathing stops for a second as his climax hits him, and he pulls his hand out of his boxers, cringing when the sticky, soiled fabric clings to his skin. The reality of the situation hits him, and his brows pull together in disgust at himself when he realizes that he's masturbated to the thought of Seokjin. His friend.

Friend.

He reluctantly drags himself out of bed and into the bathroom to get himself cleaned up, forcing his eyes open again.

These dreams have got to stop.

。。。

"That sweater's a bit big on you."

Jungkook pulls the sleeves over his palms. "It's one of my friend's. He gave it to me."

"Oh." Seojun takes a sip of her soda. "He must have long arms, then. Or, like, really wide shoulders."

"Oh, yeah," Jungkook chortles, "he has pretty broad shoulders."

Seojun nods, checking her phone again. "Ugh, Jihyun had better not be trying to sleep with her date again. She said she'd be here a half hour ago."

Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "What?"

"Jihyun has a date with this girl tonight," Seojun explains. "Or— had. It's supposed to be over by now. I hope she remembers that we have somewhere to be tomorrow and doesn't try to get in that other girl's pants."

Jungkook stifles his laugh. "Uh, we barely know each other— aren't you being a little too open?"

Seojun shrugs. "We're neighbors, right? And we're going to be at the same college soon. So," she extends her arm, "let's be friends."

"Is this always how you make friends?" Jungkook asks, eyeing her hand with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, sometimes," Seojun responds cheerfully. "So, you in or not? It'll be pretty awkward if you say no, just saying."

"Sure, why not?" Jungkook finds himself saying, and shakes Seojun's hand, pleasantly surprised to find that her fingers aren't freezing in this chilly evening weather. "I don't know why I'm still here," he comments after they've let go of each other's hands. "I could be at home, binge watching some dramas."

"We're going to the same place," Seojun points out. "And Jihyun will hopefully be here soon, so just wait a bit."

"Fine."

Jihyun doesn't show up for another fifteen minutes, by which time Seojun and Jungkook are cold and irritable. "Where the heck were you?" Seojun snaps. "I've been waiting here forever!"

"Sorry," Jihyun says unashamedly, pushing her purple locks over one of her shoulders to reveal a row of dark marks on her neck. "I was a bit busy."

"We have to volunteer at the old age home tomorrow!" Seojun groans. "What are they going to think when they see all those hickies on your neck?"

"They won't care," Jihyun gripes. "One time, Mrs. Hong on the third floor and I had a very enlightening conversion about our sex lives."

Jungkook tries to disguise his laugh as a cough.

"What?" Seojun looks appalled. "Mrs. Hong? The old lady who always calls you offers us sugar cookies?"

"The one and only." Jihyun beams.

"You're ruining them," Seojun mutters, and grabs Jihyun's arm forcefully ("Ow!") before storming off. Jungkook hurries after them, an amused expression on his face, quickly averting his eyes from Jihyun's nasty glare.

"I'm not ruining them!" Jihyun cries. "They're older; if anything, they are ruining me."

"Yeah, sure." Seojun's tone completely changes as she addresses Jungkook again; it's very sweet, almost maternal. "Anyway, Jungkook, are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No, not really," Jungkook answers. "Why?"

Seojun shrugs. "Just wondering."

"She wants to fuck you," Jihyun laughs, and Seojun rolls her eyes.

"Don't mind her, she's always like this," Seojun mutters, nonchalant about her friend's comment. "I don't want to fuck you," she adds hastily, noticing Jungkook's flushed cheeks. "No offense."

"None taken," Jungkook croaks, eyeing Jihyun, who is grinning at him.

Jihyun leans a little closer to the boy. "She does," she whispers loudly, cackling when Seojun smacks her arm. "To be honest," she says to Seojun, "I wouldn't be surprised if you did want to get in his pants. He's pretty cute."

Jungkook blinks. "Uh—"

"Oh, don't worry," Jihyun says casually, waving the boy off. "I'm the gayest gay out there. Wait, are you gay, too?"

"Uh... No."

"Cool!" Jihyun looks from Jungkook to Seojun, and back to Jungkook again. "You guys could date!"

Seojun fixes Jihyun with the most terrifying glare that Jungkook has ever seen. "Lee Jihyun."

"Okay, okay, sorry," Jihyun grins mischievously, raising her hands in surrender.

They arrive at the apartment building in a few minutes, saying quick see you laters before disappearing into their respective apartments.

Jungkook tosses his phone onto his bed, cursing when it goes too far and falls into the space in between his bed and the wall. He reaches down and frowns when he feels something soft. He pulls it out with his phone, eyebrows raising up when he sees that it is the Mario plushie keychain that had been in Seokjin's sweater.

That's where it was.

。。。

A/N: I didn't know how to end it I'm sORRY
but yeah, horny!kook makes a (not-so) rare appearance lmao

pls comment and vote, thanks and see u guys next chapter!