thirty-two

Jungkook doesn't know how to feel about college.

One one hand, he's made several friends, males and females and anyone in between, which is great, but on the other hand, he doesn't get to see Seokjin as much because of his stupid assignments.

Stupid fucking assignments.

Seojun and Jihyun have been a great help, (although Jihyun is more of a hindrance rather than an assist) aiding him in writing various papers and projects. Jungkook practically lives with them now.

So now he's laying on his belly on a sofa in Jihyun and Seojun's apartment, fingers rapidly moving over the keyboard and emitting faint clicks. "Jihyun noona, give me a synonym for help."

"Uh, not you."

Jungkook groans. "Seojun noona."

"Hm?" Seojun pulls out an earphone.

"I need a synonym for help."

"Assist, accommodate, uh... Bolster—"

"Okay, thanks," Jungkook says, brow furrowing as he tries to crank out the last few sentences of a paragraph.

Seojun pulls out her other earphone and stands up, joining Jihyun in the kitchen. "Don't burn it like last time," she warns, her teeth running over her pretty pink lips.

"I won't," Jihyun says with a roll of her eyes. "I know what I'm doing."

The food ends up being burnt.

Seojun isn't too pleased. There's a tense silence as the three sit on the couch, watching a sitcom, each with a slice of pizza left over from the previous night. After dinner, Jungkook excuses himself with a cough and heads into his own apartment. The first thing he does after exiting the shower is pull Seokjin's sweater over his head, along with some underwear, and climbs under his bedsheets as he checks his phone, fingers wrapping around Seokjin's Mario plush keychain.

Taehyung: fuck im so hard

Taehyung: SHIT

Taehyung: NOPW

Taehyung: WRONG PERSON PLS IGNORE THAT

Taehyung: FUCK MY LIFE

Jungkook: Oh my god

Taehyung: IM SORRY

Jungkook: So since those messages were sent almost an hour ago, I'm guessing you've fixed your little issue?

Taehyung: liTTLE???

Taehyung: BITCH I AINT LITTLE

Jungkook: I've seen you naked before, you're pretty small

Taehyung: I-

Taehyung: ASK JIMIN

Taehyung: HE SAYS IM BIG

Jungkook: What the fuck

Taehyung: ;)))))))

Jungkook: I don't need to hear about your guys' sex life, thanks

Taehyung: smh

Jungkook: Okay, I'm still confused about what you guys are, though

Taehyung: yea me too

Taehyung: like ? we're more than friends but we havent rlly made anything official

Jungkook: Hm