Chapter 1 (Audrey's Nightmare)

Colby was running towards me. He was bawling. Tear kept running down his face. I felt weak. That was before I closed my eyes. It was all before I woke up in a hospital.

I woke up in a all white room. It was all empty except for a small couch, a TV and the bed I was laying on. It was weird I wasn't hooked up to anything and i felt perfectly fine. I still can't remember what all that happen beside Colby running to me. 

Oh no. Am I dead?  No I can't be I can't leave Colby! I cried at the though of me being dead. I looked outside and it was pitch black. I kept hearing my name over and over again every time I looked out the window.

After I was done looking out the window I decided to explore the hospital. I heard voices. The hallways were empty. It was like a ghost town. Still i kept hearing voices. I found out where they were coming from.

I came across a room with a doctor talking to someone. It was Colby. I tried to get his attention but it didn't work. I don't think he could hear me. He was holding someone's hand tightly. It was mine. I tried to go in the room but something was preventing me to.

I heard the doctor say something to Colby. I'm pregnant?? Or at least I was. My accident made me have a miscarriage. All of this was to much for me to handle so I went on exploring. When i left the entrance of the room the door closed. I went back to it to see that it was empty.

"This is all so strange" I said to myself.
"Hello? Who's there?" Someone heard me. The voice sounded like a little girl.
I looked around the corner and there she was. A little girl with straight brown hair, freckles and blue eyes. She was in a little lace dress.
She turned around and saw me.
She ran up to me and said "Mommy!"

"Mommy?"