Chapter 10

I started singing Grenade by Bruno Mars. The same song Audi and lily sang for karaoke night.

Singing the song hit my heart. I was so deep into it. I didn't feel Audrey grabbing my hand.

I just got done singing the part where it says "I jumped in front of a train for ya" when I heard her voice.

"Even though it wasn't a train you still could have jumped in front of it." She started laughing.

I looked up to see my beautiful fiancé alive and smiling. I was crying in tears of joy. So was she.

"Audrey your awake!! Oh my gosh i thought I lost you! I wouldn't know what to do if I did!"
"Wipe your tears crybaby. I'm not going anywhere."
As soon as she said that I kissed her on the lips deeply.

Lily and Sam walked in with big smiles on there face. "Oh great she's been awake for 5 minutes and there already back to kissing. Who knows what other things they would do."

Audrey and I looked back at them.
"What does she mean by that?"
Audrey asked.
"We found out about the miscarriage."
"Oh you found out about Melody?"
Me, lily and Sam all looked puzzled.
"Who's Melody?"
"Our daughter that died. I met her. She was so Beautiful. You would have loved her. She had your eyes."
"I bet I would have. If she's anything like you."
"She also said for me to take care of her sister but I don't know what that meant."
"I think I do. Look down."

She looked down and she was shocked. When she realised she was still going to be a mom. She was crying with joy.

I didn't realised until know how much I truly loved her. L