Chapter 25

I was washing clothes while Colby was looking after the kids. After putting them in the dryer I came into the living room where I found Colby dancing with Melody.
"You should enroll her in dance." I said to Colby.
Colby and melody both looked up at me and smiled.
As soon as Melody saw me. She ran up to me tugging on my jeans.
"Come dance with me and daddy." She said with her big blue eyes.
I picked her up and started dancing over to Colby.

"Your a good dancer." Colby said.
"Remember when I took dance when I was melody's age."
"Oh yeah my mom made me do it with you so you wouldn't be scared." Colby laughed

Melody was looking at us and smiling.
"Can I take dance to mommy?" She asked.
"Sure anything for you. You know I think I have some old videos of me and your daddy."
"Oh great." Colby said rolling his eyes.
"Come on let's melody what a great dancer you were. Get Ben and we'll watch them."

As Colby got Ben I put the DVD in.

It was the greatest moment ever. We were laughing our heads off at the videos.

"You see that boy in blue leotard?" I asked melody. She nodded. "That's your dad." I said smiling.
"That's daddy!" She said shockingly.

"If you think that's bad. You see the girl in the cotton candy tutu? That's your mom." He said smiling.

In the video we showed melody we were doing a candy land show. I miss dancing sometimes but now I got this three people in my life that I adore so much.

It makes up for it a lot. You know I don't know what I would do without Colby he's always been there for me.