Chapter 3

Mommy? Did this little girl just call me mommy?
"Sweetie i think your mistaken." I'm so confused.
"Nope. Hehe No I'm not. Your my mom! You probably don't recognise me since we never got to chance to meet before. Let me introduce myself. My name is Melody Leyan Brock."

I was shocked. So this is my daughter that I didn't know about. I started crying cause she was so beautiful.

I got on my knees and she wiped away my tears.
"Oh mommy don't cry. There's no time for that. We gotta get you outta here and back to daddy. Where exactly is here?"
I start laughing to myself. She was so adorable I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Well Melody were in the hospital. Something happen to mommy and now we're here but I don't know what." I explained as I was standing up.
"I know how! The bad lady did it."

The bad lady? I ask her who the bad lady was and she said it was the one daddy used to cherish. The one that daddy used to cherish? Does she mean Ashlyn?

"Sweetie. Are you trying to tell me Ashlyn, Daddy's ex? Did this?"
"Yes mommy. She was drunk and she hit you with her car in front of the hospital. You survived. I didn't."
Hearing her say that made me start to cry again. It's so hard to believe th- wait I survived? So I'm not dead? If I'm don't dead then why am I here?

I asked melody the question that has been in my head. She told me that I was in a coma. So I'm alive! I still have a chance to see Colby again.

She said before we have to get be back to Colby but how are we supposed to do that.

How is this little 6 year old supposed to help me get back to her dad?