Chapter 4

Why did this have to happen? We were all so happy. I'm not going to let this go. I'm going to find out the truth.

It was 10:00. The doctor came in Audrey's room saying to I should let Audrey rest. I kissed her hand, said goodnight and walked out.

I went back to Lily's room to tell her about Audrey's pregnancy. She was devastated. I mean you see how Audrey was excited for Lily's baby. Lily would probably would have been the same way.

Me and Sam spent the night into Lily's room. We had no where else to go. In all this madness me forgot to book a hotel.

I slept on the floor while Sam was in the chair. I'd give anything for Audrey to be laying beside me. With all this tossing and turning i couldn't sleep. I went to the balcony outside of the room and stood there looking at the stars.

You might think I'm weak for crying but how would you feel if the girl your supposed to marry was in a near death accident. Lily heard me sobbing and came out on balcony to.

"Listen Colby your like a brother to me and I hate to see you go through this much pain. Audrey is going to be ok."
"How can you be so sure?" I said while wiping my eyes.
"I can't but I don't like to think about the negative. It gives me hope."
Lily started laughing.
"What?"
"You. You and Audrey are perfect for each other. You both deeply about each other and your both cry babies." She laughs at the end of her sentence.
She's right though. We are perfect for each other. I can't imagine my life without her. That's why I need to get to the bottom of this.
"Colby you don't need to be up all night stressing about this. Go back to sleep." Lily insisted.

Sam's lucky to a girlfriend like her.
Now if only mine would wake up.