My Advice To You

Hey Guys thanks for reading my book. It means a lot. Now this book wasn't just a fan fiction to me. It was something i created to make people happy. Something that people enjoy. I say things like that a lot because that's what makes me truly happy. Giving people advice and helping people. Before I even knew about Sam and Colby, I love giving advice and I always will. Now here is some I want to give to you guys.

Don't let the past effect your future. Your future is way different from your past. Things happen that you can't control and that you ask yourself why did this happen to me? Why did it have to happen? We don't know it just happens Tbh. Like Audrey in the story, she's been through hell and back. She still manages to stay strong. Stay Strong. You may have way more battles than others. That just mean you are strong enough to handle them. Don't ever think you can't handle it. These are things I have to learn to, and I want to help you learn them. You also have friends and family to help you through it all, even when it feels like you have no one. There is always someone there for you. You just have to find them. Till you have them you have me. You want to talk about something just DM me on Twitter and I'll answer. Don't let the world beat you down cause I know you will get back up.

My Twitter
@lexiwony3

Thanks for reading and I'm thinking about making a book where melody is all grown up. What do you think?