Chapter 11

It's been 6 months since I woke up in the hospital. They let me out two days later after I had Melody. Yes I named her after her sister. I wanted Colby to go through the joy I did when I met her. 

Today was the day. The day I've been waiting for whole life.

My wedding day..

We were having the wedding in Kansas since that is were everyone family is.
I loved the idea of a double wedding. Lily's dress was beautiful. It was burgundy red with lace on the top going down her arm. My dress was the same but a light pink.

I was in the hotel doing my make up when Colby was knocking.
"Hello my beautiful bride."
"Colby! It's bad luck to see the Bride before the wedding."
"I thought it was bad luck to see the dress."
"Oh well I Just don't want anything to go wrong today."
"I don't either I just thought you would like to see your daughter and your niece In their dresses."
Coming into the room from the hallway was Lily's daughter and mine. I cried cause they both look so beautiful. There dresses matched ours. It was so cute.

As melody was walking in she tripped. Her and Amelia are only one and they just started walking. She almost started to cry till picked her up. "Melody don't cry just walk it off. It's your special day to. There's no need to cry." I sat her down, fixed her hair and kissed her forehead. I looked back at Colby and smiled.

"At least we did something right." I said look down at melody.
"True. I just wish we could have saved her sister."
"Yeah I know. But we have this little bundle of joy to make up for it." I said while picking up melody.

Amelia was still on the floor she looked back and saw Sam.
"Daddy!"
"Hey lia! You guys ready. Lily is already in there waiting for you guys." He said looking at us.

"As ready as I'll ever be."