Chapter 13

For our honeymoon Colby took me to Paris while Sam took lily to Disney.
Paris is so beautiful. Especially at night. I could see why it's known as the city of love. Melody was at my mom's. She spoils her. It was the best day of my life besides my wedding and Melody's birth of course.

We came back into the hotel. Certain things happen. Wink. Wink. At least you know about this time. Hehe.
We was tired from... So we went to sleep. Sleeping next to him made me feel safe in secure. I was so happy. Until I had this terrible nightmare.

It was of the crash. It kept replaying in my head. Melody from my coma was there to.
I was screaming in my sleep. Colby had to wake me up.

"Audrey what happen?! You were screaming like crazy. Was it about the crash?"
He knew? Apparently I've need talking in my sleep before about the crash.
"Yes it's like it's on repeat in my mind."
"Come here Close to me everything will be ok. I'm still trying to find who did this to you."
I told him it was Ashlyn. He wasn't every happy at all.
"Listen baby we can discuss this in the morning. Just hold me tonight and get some rest."
I laid facing him with my arm on his chest. He was laying with is back on the bed. We stared off into space for a while before to actually when to sleep.

Don't worry baby. We're going to make sure she gets what she deserves.