Chapter 19

A Year later every thing has cooled down. I was back to normal and happy with my family. I love spending time with Colby and melody.

Melody was running around every where. Tripping and falling but she would get up and kept moving. She would also start to talk.

She still couldn't say full sentences but enough to know what she's saying.

"So baby girl you want to pick out what we're eating today?"
"Chicky." That was her way of saying chicken.
"She takes after you with her chicken. She's feisty if you touch her food after you give it to her." Colby said looking at her.

"Awe are you feisty with daddy?" I said in a baby voice."I'm going to tell you the number one rule don't let anybody touch your food. No one." I said laughing.
"Are you teaching our daughter violence?" Colby asked.
"No I'm teaching her self defence........ With her food." I said smiling at melody.

"Up,up!" She said looking at Colby.
"Awe my two favourite people. You know she looks you?" I asked.
"Yeah true but she had your freckles. Like a chocolate chip cookie."
"Are you calling my daughter a cookie?" I said jokingly.

I love my little family. We might be small but we all have big hearts and so melody had a father like Colby. I couldn't think of anybody else I would want to have her with.