Chapter 2 (Colby's reality)

"Audrey!! Oh my gosh! I need to get you inside" I quickly picked her up and brought her inside. "Somebody help!"
I yelled. A nurse finally came. "Can you tell me what happen?" I couldn't barely speak. I was in shock. "She got it by a car outside. It all happen so fast. Is she going to be ok?!" The nurse ignored my question. "Can you tell me who hit her?" I shook my head No. "Is she going to be alright?"
Tears were running down my face.
"It's hard to say."

The nurse had Audrey on a gurney and into a room on the same floor as Lily's.
I rushed into Lily's and Sam's room. Sam was speechless.
"What?!" Lily said while bursting into tears.
We all ran to Audrey's room but they would only let one person in. Of course that person was me.

She was pretty banged up bad. She had cuts on her forehead and her arm. Her right arm and left leg was broken to.

I walked into her room. I tried to be strong but I couldn't stop crying.
"Please don't die Audrey! You can't die on me not after what we been through you just can't."

I grabbed her left hand and kissed it. Even all bruised up she's beautiful.

The doctor came in. I held her hand tightly as he gave me the news. She was in a coma. Thank god she's not dead. Doctor said they had no clue when she would wake up. It could be months till she does.

He gave me some more shocking news.
She was pregnant. A week farther than Lily.
"I'm sorry for the lost of your child."
The doctor said.
"Can we find who did this to her?"
"Sir we will try our best."
After the doctor said that he left the room. Leaving me and Audrey alone.

Who would do this to her? To me? To us? I could have been a father! I'm going to find to did this and there going to pay.