Chapter 17

I realised that melody was getting big and we didn't have a lot of space. I think it's time we get a bigger place.
I found out that colby was already working on it. He found a penthouse off the city. I like it cause you could see the Hollywood sign.

When we explored our new home I can't help but noticed how big it was. It was a nice house for melody to grow up in.

A few days later we got everything packed and into the house. Then we started painting. In the middle was painting melody's room purple Colby came right behind me with a paint brush and painted my shirt.

"Babe! What was that for?" I yelled.
"You looked to clean for painting.  I had to get you messy."
"It's a good thing melody is with lily."
"Why?"
"So I can do this!"

I splattered him with paint and we ended up having a paint war. Seeing how it ending I had to paint melody's walls again but I was to tired for that now.

We laid on the floor that had paint on it with my head on chest. I looked up at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked smiling.
"We are starting to live normal lives. Starting to be a family. I'm so glad I get to share this moment with you."
"I wouldn't want anyone else to share it with."
He said as he kissed my forehead.
"I guess we should start cleaning up and go get melody."
As I got up he pulled me down by my waist and started kissing me deeply.
"No. Let's just live in the moment for a few more seconds."
I look at him smiling while biting my lip.
"Ok."