.04|Woozi

Woozi sat in his morning class spaced out, thinking of the events that took place yesterday.

"Jihoon, what's wrong?" Joshua asked, poking Woozi's cheek.

Woozi stared out the window, and finally turned around after Joshua called his name for the fifth time.

"Yes, hyung?" Woozi asked, embarrassed.

"You seem out of it. What's the matter?" Joshua asked, concerned.

"Nothing hyung, "Woozi replied, his voice monotone.

Joshua could tell Woozi was lying but didn't say anything else.
~~~~

Woozi walked up to the milk store getting ready for his shift when he saw Hoshi sitting on the bench infront of the store.

"What are you doing here?"Woozi asked.

Hoshi got up and looked down, scratching the nape of his neck,"I came to see you,"Hoshi said, his cheeks tinted pink.

Woozi nodded slowly covering his tinted cheeks as he walked into the store.

"Can I get strawberry milk?"Hoshi asked, looking around the store.

"Get it yourself,"Woozi said scoffing, as he got behind the register.

Hoshi pouted it him, as he grabbed a milk bottle out of the fridge.

"I didn't know you liked strawberry milk this much," Woozi said, as he rung up the bottle.

"The color and the smell reminded me of you," Hoshi said, smiling at the thought.

Woozi bit his lip to keep from smiling, as he handed Hoshi the milk and Hoshi grabbed it, their hands brushing against each other.

"Honestly, I want to kiss you so bad right now, "Hoshi said casually, as he opened the bottle.

Opon hearing Hoshi's comment, Woozi dropped Hoshi's change.

"Thank-you Jihoon, "Hoshi winked as he walked out the store.

Woozi breathed out, realizing he had been holding his breath. He took off his beanie and messed up his hair in frustration.

Why was Hoshi's so irresistible to him?