.09|Hoshi

Hoshi just finished his morning class and went to the cafeteria, looking for his friends in the crowded room.

He saw his friends and got ready to join them but paused when he saw a familiar face. He ran over to the figure, wrapping his arms around their neck from behind, and kissed their cheek," Hey Jihoon," he said happily.

Woozi froze as Joshua and Jeonghan's jaws dropped, waiting for an explanation, while the rest of their friends just sat there eating, waiting for someone to explain eagerly.

"So you see. . . ah, "Woozi struggled to find an answer.

"He's my boyfriend. And yes, these are all from me," Hoshi said proudly running his hands over Woozi's neck, before sitting down, pulling Jihoon on his lap in the process.

"Guys, I can explain, "Woozi said, his face crimson red.

"There's nothing to explain. Y'all are fresh, and that's all there is to it," Jeonghan said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, because you and Seungcheol are saints,"Hoshi said sarcastically, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Wah, I'm innocent, "Jeonghan said, his tinted cheeks saying the opposite.

"Lies. You guys are like rabbits in heat, fu-," Hoshi paused when he felt Woozi hit his arm.

"Okay, we're both fresh. Happy now?" Jeonghan said, as Hoshi thanked him sarcastically.

"So how long have you been going out?" Seungcheol asked, as he stuffed his face with french fries.

"The beginning of sophomore year,"Hoshi said casually, as he fed Woozi a French fry, but right when he leaned in to eat it, Hoshi ate it.

"What?" Joshua yelled loudly, causing Woozi to laugh nervously.

"We dated for a year in a half, and then I moved," Woozi corrected.

"And why'd you move?" Vernon asked, as he leaned back on the cushion.

"R-reasons," Woozi gave a brief answer before looking at Joshua, who gave him an encouraging smile.

"Since our morning classes are over and me and Jihoon don't have to work, we should all go to the beach," Seokmin said.

"That would be fun, right Jihoon?" Hoshi asked, smiling at his boyfriend.

"I ah. . . can't go. . . b-because," Woozi looked at Joshua for help.

"I have to tutor him for his anatomy test," Joshua said.

Hoshi looked at both of them suspiciously before nodding slowly.

"Maybe some other time then," Seokmin said, beaming.

"Yeah. . . maybe some other time,".