.18|Hoshi

Hoshi left school not bothering to go to class.

He felt like shit, but he knew Woozi felt way worse. Woozi was constantly crying because of him, and he didn't want that.

The first place he was gonna go was to his father's job, to tell him the truth.
~~~~
He walked into the building his dad owned, and took the elevator to the 20th floor.

"Mr. Kwon, are you here to visit your father?" The receptionist asked, to which Hoshi nodded.

"He's in his office," She said giving him a small smile.

He bowed to her before going into his father's office.

"Hello dad," Hoshi said as he stood infront of his dad's desk.

"What brings you here Soonyoung?" His dad said, setting his pen down on his desk.

"I-I'm sorry. I lied to you," Hoshi began, forming a 90 degree now.

"About what?" his father asked getting up.

"About dating Kim Anha. I wasn't dating her. I'm dating the w-waiter," Hoshi said letting the words flow out quickly.

"I figured that. I could tell when he looked at you,"His father said as he sat on his desk, picking up the metal bat with his name engraved in it and playing with it.

"Are you dissapointed?" Hoshi asked, looking up slowly.

"You know your mom's the closed minded one. I'm angry that you lied to me, and you know I don't like being lied to," his father said calmly before hitting him with the metal in his hands.

"Why didn't you tell the truth Soonyoung? We could have avoided this," his father said pulling him up from the ground.

Hoshi's father scared him the most. He was a reasonable man. He wasn't a person of many words and he was kind. He was a completely different person when he was mad though.

" I was scared," Hoshi said in a low voice. He flinched when his father raised his hand, but his father just smoothed his hair down.

"It's not me you should be scared of. It's your mother," His father said.