.30|Hoshi

*I ♡ this song so much and i think it really fits with the concept of this chapter~*
~~~

"So. . .have you been. . .okay?" Hoshi said, breaking the heavy silence between them as he dried his damp hair, his eyes never leaving Jihoon's figure.

"I. . . Ive been alright," Jihoon said lowly. He looked up at Hoshi, trying to muster a smile, only to have it come out as a frown.

"I-I thought about you. . .alot," Hoshi said, a small smile forming on his face.

". . .I haven't seen you at school lately," Woozi said, avoiding Hoshi's comnent.

"Yeah. . . I just. . .lost interest in it. Aren't you supposed to be at school anyways?" Hoshi looked down at his lap as he played with his fingers, sneaking glances at Jihoon from time to time.

"You're not there so. . . I-I should get going. I have things to d-do," Woozi said, standing up abruptly.

Hoshi didnt want him to go. He wanted Woozi to stay, he was stressed because he could tell Woozi felt the same as him but acted so. . .distant.

"Why?" Hoshi let the word slip off his tongue.

"Why what?" Jihoon asked, playing stupid.

Hoshi attempted to grab Jihoon's hand but he pulled away.

"You're driving me insane. You say you miss me, but then you get all distant," Hoshi said, messing up his hair.

"I miss you too, so much. Its just that. . .I'm scared," Jihoon said, embarrassed at the last two words that came from his mouth.

Hoshi's face instanty softened as he looked at Jihoon.

"Im tired of arguing Soonyoung, and thats almost all we do," Jihoon looked up at Hoshi.

"I can change," Hoshi said grabbing his Jihoon hands again.

"I-,"

"Will you give me another chance?" Hoshi asked.

Jihoon looked at him, contimplating what his answer would be, even though he already had his mind set on one.

Jihoon nodded slowly, a smile creeping onto his face.

Hoshi flashed a wide grin before covering Jihoons face with kisses.