.14|Woozi

Woozi closed his umbrella as he walked into the shop happily.

He saw tables around the shop and people sitting at them, along with a display case of pastries under the counter. He smiled at the change to his workplace before he walked into the storage room.

"Hey Seokmin, "Woozi said smiling. Woozi turned around and waved infront of Seokmin's face.

"Oh, oh hey Jihoon. . ."Seokmin said, frustration evident on his face, but then his eyes grew wide.

"What's the matter?" Woozi said laughing.

"Y-you should go home, it's raining heavy out an-, "Seokmin insisted, but Woozi refused.

"Why are you acting like you don't want me here,"Woozi looked at Seokmin skeptically before going out to take an order.

Seokmin messed up his hair in frustration,"What the hell does Soonyoung think he's doing?" Seokmin asked himself.

Hoshi was getting all lovey dovey with a girl in the shop his boyfriend and good friend happened to work in.

He walked out to the register, and watched the table Hoshi sat at closely.
~~~~
"Hello I'm Woozi and I'll be your waiter for today," Woozi said, his smile dropping when he saw Hoshi look at him. His eyes traveled to Hoshi's fingers that were intertwined with a girl's. Her head rested on his shoulder, as he drew small circles on the back of his hand with his unoccupied one.

"S-soonyoung. . ."Woozi said, trying to be calm.

"Do you know this young man honey?" Hoshi's mom asked, looking at Woozi.

Woozi was taken aback by the fact Hoshi's mom didn't know him, but he was even more shocked and hurt by the words that came from Hoshi's mouth.

"Yes mother. He's just a. . .friend, " Hoshi said avoiding Woozi's hurt filled eyes. Woozi bit his lip, and wrote down their orders, trying to keep his hands from trembling.

He bowed, before handing Seokmin the notepad and pin.

"C-can y-you ta-,"Woozi began wiping his face.

"Don't worry, I got it," Seokmin looked at him, not knowing what to say,"Don't forget your um. . .brella," Woozi rushed out the store, not listening to Seokmin's words.

Woozi let the cold rain pouring onto his body as he walked slowly, only his tears keeping his face warm.