.31|Woozi

Woozi walked to school, it was raining that day.

It reminded him of when he was infront of Joshua's apartment door, crying his eyes out.

But it also reminded him of when he started talking to Hoshi again.

He sucked in his breath sharply, when he felt arms wrap around his neck, and lips brush against his right cheek softy.

"Good morning," Hoshi said, his cool breath tickling his ear.

Woozi smiled to himself, before returning the phrase to the other.

He missed this.

He felt Hoshi intertwine their fingers as the umbrella was pulled from his grasp..

"I dont want to bend down the whole walk," Hoshi said, earning a pinch on his arm.

"Ha ha, very funny," Woozi said rolling his eyes.
~~~~
Woozi sat with Hoshi during lunch, in the music room.

Woozi played with the strands of Hoshi's hair as Hoshi's head rested on his lap.

More then half the school predicted that the boys get back together, in which they were right. And Woozi's friends were fine with it.

At least all but 2.

Joshua and Seokmin had no problem with the relationship, it was just the person whom Woozi was dating.

But they dont want to rain on the two love birds' parade, so they kept quiet.

"I like this," Hoshi said, his eyes closed.

"What? Playing with your hair?" Jihoon asked, tugging at the other's hair gently.

"Yeah. . .but I dont mean that, I mean us," Hoshi said, smiling slightly.

Woozi paused before combing the hair out of Hoshi's face with his fingers, and placing a kiss on his boyfriend's head. He let his lips linger for a while before he pulled away.

"I like us too."
~~~~
Ik this is irrelivent but does anyone have any girl group ships they like, cus ive been wanting to make a gxg story for a while lol

Anyways

Happy reading smol beans😘