.22|Woozi

Woozi's head rested on Hoshi's shoulder as his boyfriend drew circles on the front of his hand.

Woozi's heart still felt uneasy, but he was happy when Hoshi was next to him.

"Can I. . .see them?" Hoshi asked, his voice breaking the comfortable silence.

"W-what?" Woozi asked confused. He followed Hoshi's gaze that landed on his slightly revealed thighs. Hoshi let his free hand's fingers graze the visable skin on Woozi's thigh before Woozi flinched, quickly swatted his hand away.

"Sorry, I di-," Hoshi began but was cut off as he watched Woozi stand up to pull the shorts off his body.

Hoshi looked at the sight in front of him. Woozi's thighs were covered in pink lines of all different sizes going in every wich way.

Woozi sat back down besides his boyfriend, an uneasy smile on his face. Woozi flinched again when he felt Hoshi's fingers trace every cut.

"I'm sorry, Jihoon," Was all Hoshi could manage as he now placed small kisses along Woozi's thighs.

Woozi flinched as his face grew hot, before pushing Hoshi away," Its okay," he said, whiping a tear that fell from Hoshi's eye.

"While you had your thighs cut, I'd always squeeze them and poke them. It must've hurt so much. I'm sorry. How could your dad do this to you?" Hoshi said as he caressed the sides of Woozi's head as he pulled the boy into his warm embrace.