.24|Woozi

"So you're back with him?" Joshua asked, obvious anger and frustration could be heard from his voice.

"H-he told his parents the truth," Woozi said, jumping a little at the tone of Joshua's voice.

"So, if he loved you as much as you love him, he wouldn't have did this in the first place," Joshua said angry.

"You don't know anything. He was just scared to tell the truth. . ." Woozi answered back, desperately searching for ways to prove his boyfriend's innocence to his best friend.

"I may not know anything, but what I do know is that when he came up with that dumb idea to have a fake girlfriend, you were crying your fucking eyes out," Joshua said, his voice getting softer as he grabbed Woozi's hand.

Woozi bit his lip before snatching his hand away,"Why the hell do you care so much? I don't butt into your complicated relationship with Seokmin so you shouldn't butt into mine," Woozi said, looking down to avoid the look of hurt in Joshua's eyes.

"It's because I care. This is what we do for each other. I care for you and you care for me," Joshua said, trying his best to avoid the stinging sensation in his eyes.

"Why do you need to care about me, I don't need y-," Woozi yelled angrily, pausing when what he said registered in his brain.

"I didn't me-," Woozi began, his voice growing soft as he wrapped his hand around Joshua's arm, to only have it shaken off.

"I guess I cared for you a little too much. When he does something else stupid, don't show up at my door because you don't need me," Joshua said, leaving abruptly.

Woozi ruffled his hair in frustration. He let his anger control his words, and now he screwed up his friendship.