.20|Woozi

No matter how much Woozi tried to hate Hoshi, he couldn't. Hoshi filled his thoughts and Woozi desperately tried to avoid him, to no avail.

Seeing the boy he loves infront of him smiling brightly despite the physical pain he clearly went through made his blood boil.

How could one be so happy when they can hardly walk, when their beautiful face aches because everytime they smile, the bruises that cover it move, or when their body and heart aches from the pain they had to endure because society and their so called family don't accept them.

He thought of asking Hoshi that question, only realizing that he did the same.

"I told them," Hoshi said, pure happiness in his eyes as he showed Woozi a warm smile.

"Don't talk to me. I'm trying to hate you," Woozi said, quickly turning on the opposite direction of the hallway they stood in.

"I-I love you. . .and. . .I'm sorry," Hoshi said, wrapping his arms around he boyfriend's waist as he rested his forehead on the back of Woozi's head.

Woozi whipped around as he brushed his fingers Hoshi's bruise," I want to hate you so much and be angry at you. . .but I can't," Woozi said, his voice low.

Hoshi smiled before wincing as Woozi's hands touched his bruise,"My mom beat the shit out of me but all that pain I endured was worth it," he said as he reached up, grabbing Woozi's hand from his face.

"I-I didn't think that they'd do this to you. I'm s-," Woozi began but was cut off as Hoshi wrapped his arms around him again, groaning in pain in the process.

"It's not like you beat me. I had to tell them and even if they sent me abroad, I'd still find a way to be with you,".