Chapter 2

Ariel's POV
So Today Blake Is Coming Over And It's Like 100 Degrees outside, So I Decided To put on My Really cute bikini That my mom got for me This Morning,when she went shopping. The color of my bikini was blue, And So My Mom was taking a shower And My Dad was At The Store getting some food to cook outside. My Little Brother Jacob Was Downstairs Watching The Tv, And I Was Just Putting Waterproof mascara On And Some Clear Lipgloss And I Just Let My Hair Down. Then I Heard My Phone Ringing I Answered It And I Said "Hello?" " hey Ariel It's Me Blake! I Just Wanted To Let You
know That I'm Outside Already At The Door." He said "Hi Blake! And I'm Coming to open the door for you." I said " ok then bye Ariel!" He said. Then I hung up and quickly went downstairs and opened the door and I saw Blake With A Plain white shirt And Some Swimming Shorts.  His Jaw Dropped ,Then He Looked At Me up and down, "Ariel y-you look super pretty." He said Stuttering. I Laughed "Well Thank you Blake! You don't look to bad yourself." I said Smiling. " Can I Come In?" He said looking at me.
"Sure." I said Then he walked in and I closed the door.

Blake's POV
Wow Ariel Looked So Pretty I Could Just Look At Her All Day. But I can't cause then I will look like a creep, looking at her all day. So I Just Said " Can I come in?"  " Sure." She said. Then I walked in and Looked Around her house it looked REALLY huge almost like a mansion, so then I turned back around And Ariel said "  let's go to my room Blake." "Ok." I said. Then we walked upstairs And We went to her room and her room looked nice. So then she sat down on her bed and said " Soo.. do You want to make a musical.ly?" " Yea Sure." I said smiling Then she got up then She stood next to me And We Did "Like I'm Gonna Loose You." By: Meghan Trainor And John Legend.  And in the part when it said " I'm Gonna Hug You" I Hugged Her From Her back And  She Smiled. And at the end I kissed her cheek. She blushed, Then I just got my phone out,and layed on her bed And went to YouNow.

Ariel's POV
So After the musical.ly, Blake went to YouNow and layed on my bed And I decided to lay on his back so I had my chin on his left shoulder and Blake said" hey you guys! I'm at ariel's house. And She Is Right Here!" He said pointing at me Then I Waved at the camera " hi!" I said Then I looked down at the comments and they said " I Ship Blake and Ariel!" Like a lot of them. Then I just smiled and Blake said " Guys! Me and Ariel Are not dating. We are just friends." Then I Heard my mom Say" ARIEL COME OUTSIDE!!" "Ok!" I responded " Let's Go Blake" I said looking at Blake " Alright." He said looking at me then back to the camera and said " I have to go guys! I'll see you guys later or maybe tomorrow." He said then exited out of YouNow. Then I started walking down the stairs and Blake followed then I went outside and My Dad Was Making Burgers and then my mom was setting up the table. And Jacob was on his phone sitting down on the chairs. " Mom I'm Gonna sit down on the chairs to tan.ok?" I said " ok" she said then I sat down on a chair and Blake sat on the chair next to me But before I Layed down Blake took a picture of me putting my front hair on the side a little bit and me looking in front. [btw the picture is on the top☝🏽️] Then I turned around And Blake was smiling and then I said " Blake delete the picture I look ugly!" " No you don't Ariel you look beautiful and amazing." He said looking at me. " Fine." I said then he posted it on Instagram. And on the caption it read "With My Beautiful Princess Ariel❤️👑" and I just smiled. "Here you go Ariel." My mom said giving me my burger. " thank you mom." I said. "Your welcome sweetie." She said smiling. Then she gave one to Blake too. "Thank you." He said to my mom " no problem Blake." She said Then After I ate my burger I went to go throw my plate away and immediately went inside the pool. Then Blake went to go throw his plate away and jumped in the pool, he started throwing water on my face and I did the same then he came really close to me and said " Ariel I-I Have to tell you something." " What do you have to tell me?" I said nervously "I-i like you.And I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He said. I was shocked I didn't know what to say so I just leaned in and started kissing him.i felt sparks everywhere. He kissed back.. Then I heard my brother Jacob scream "EWWW MOM DAD ARIEL IS KISSING BLAKE!!!" Then my mom said " Jacob give you're sister her own privacy please?" " fine." He said Then I turned back to Blake he smiled and he said "So I take that as a yes?" "Yes Blake I will be your girlfriend" I said smiling then he said "Yes! Finally,I get to call you my princess." " Blake but what if the fans don't want us to be together?" I said sounding worried " Don't worry princess I Will Tell Them Tomorrow .When I go on YouNow." He said " ok." I said smiling Then me and Blake went out of the pool and dried ourselves. Blake looked at his phone and said "Hey Ariel I Have to go,my mom want's me to go home already." "Ok then bye Blake." Then he kissed me and I kissed back and he said "bye princess see you tomorrow!". "Bye!" I said waving and then I went upstairs in my room And I got some cloths to take a shower.

Blake's POV
Finally I asked Ariel to be my girlfriend and she said yes! So I started walking to my house and I opened the door and went inside my room then I just layed down on my bed and started looking at the musical.ly  that Ariel made. She looked so pretty. I went on snapchat and I took a picture of me looking at my left wall. And in the caption I put "I Finally Have the girl of my dreams.❤️". Then I heard my mom say "BLAKE CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!" I grunted "Ok!" I said back. [5 minutes later] I finally cleaned my room. I felt sleepy so I took a shower and changed in some shorts and a plain blue shirt.
I turned off my light and went to sleep. Dreaming about me and Ariel.

Hey Guys! So,Sorry this was kind of a short chapter but I wanted this to be a good chapter. Anyways I will update tomorrow! Bye My Lovely flowers!🌺