Chapter 28

Ariel's POV

an alarm was beeping on the side of me, i groaned, i took my arm out lazily out of the sheets of my bed and i pressed on the "STOP" button. i then checked the time, it read 10:20 am , i turned around and i saw Steven looking the same way as me, i looked at him weirdly, " were you awake before me?"i asked. he smiled, "yea" he said still smiling. i rolled my eyes smiling , " you creep" i said. " you still love me though" he said. i smiled in response. i then lazily got up, " i need to get ready! so out you go!" I said. "ok" he said getting up and walking out the door, he looked back at me, I smiled "BYE!" I said trying to close the door, he smiled "bye my princess" he said. I smiled then closing the door and locking it, I grabbed an outfit, it was a short black crop top and some shorts ... then I put it on, after that I put my hair in a bun and I grabbed some hooped earrings then put those on, I grabbed my sun glasses put them on the bed went inside the bathroom brushed my teeth washed my face and I put my makeup that I needed and i exited the bathroom, and then i put on my shoes...after that i got my phone and then let steven inside the room. he looked at me "wow! you look really pretty" he said. i smiled "thanks!" i said . "well now its time for me to get ready!" he said going to the bathroom. i then sat on the bed and took some pics, i posted some on snapchat and some on Instagram. i then went on Netflix and watched some shows for basically all the time steven was taking a shower and getting ready. he then got out of the bathroom, he had some baggy pants with a long white shirt and had on some really expensive shoes.. they were a gold color, and his hair was kinda combed but messy at the same time. i dunno how to explain the look but the hair was HOT, that's what i can tell you.. "what?" he said. "oh nothing its just that you look good." i said. he smiled "thanks" he said. he then took his phone out "can you take a picture of me?" he asked. I nodded, then I went to the camera and took a picture of him while he was doing a pose. "there, all done" I said handing the phone back to him so he can see the pictures. he nodded "you take very good pictures" he said. I smiled "thank you!" I said. "alright then lets go!" he said. "ok" I said grabbing my phone and heading out the door with him, he then closed the door behind me and we went walking to the lobby getting inside his car and heading out to Disney again. (10 minutes later) we were finally here, I got out of the car and so did he. we got in Disney and went to the ride's we haven't gotten to yet, after a while getting on roller coasters we went to eat some food, "this food is really good" I said still eating my cheeseburger with French fries and my water. I known its unhealthy, but its my vacation and getting my thoughts off some people right now. so for right now it was ok, but when I go back home.. back to eating salads! "this food really is good" steven said. he then started laughing about some video that he found on his phone on Instagram, he then showed it to me, it was about a little girl rapping and saying these curse words, I gasped, "oh my god she shouldn't be saying that!" i said going back to eating my food, "i know but its funny" he said continuing to laugh. (20 minutes later) I was done eating and so was steven, "lets go home" he said. "ok" I said in response. then we went back to his car and drove off to the hotel. (15 min later) we finally came back to the hotel, we got in and we went to our room, I lazily sat on the bed "that was a very long day.. so much roller coasters, I just cant, my throat is sore from all the screaming I did" I said laughing. "mine does too, we are even now" he said. "well I need to take a shower" I said. he nodded, "i need to take a shower too." he said. "well there is two choices 1, take a shower together but no looking. 2, wait for the person to come out then shower" I said. he sighed. "I'm too sleepy to wait for you to get out.. so imma have to take a shower with you." he said. "ok but NO ABSOLUTELY NO LOOKING, we are grown.. we don't need to see each other bare" I said. he smiled, "ok" he simply answered. I smiled in his agreement, I went looking for my cloths, I grabbed a white tank top but it already had a bra in it so I didn't need one, then I got my grey sleeping shorts and also my underwear. I then went inside the bathroom, put my cloths on the side of the sink and prepared the water. I waited for steven to come, then a couple minutes he came, he then closed the door behind him and locked it, just for safety purposes, you know what if someone got into our room and started robbing us, so that's why we locked the door. "ok you turn the other way and I turn the other way also" I said. "ok" he said. then we both turned around and started to undress ourselves, I then got into the bath tub and then so did steven. I rinsed my hair, then he did, "steven can you pass me the shampoo please?" I asked. "ok" he said. then he handed the shampoo to me, i opened the cap, put some shampoo on my hand and then scrubbed my head with it. (20 minutes later) we were done and I put my towel around me and so did steven, I put some lotion on and steven did his stuff, I did my stuff. our eyes were already open, he had his shorts on and I already had on my tanktop and shorts, I just needed to comb my hair. After I combed my hair I put some lotion on my face, I put on my red puffy socks on, and I exited the bathroom put my towel out on the balcony, hanged it and let it dry until tomorrow, steven had done the same thing. I went back and hopped on the bed, went on the tv which surprisingly had Netflix so I put on Netflix, steven hopped on the bed next to me, "what do you wannna watch?" I asked. "uhmmm....... family guy?" he said. "ok" I said. then I got under the covers pressed the "ok" button and then it started playing, I then hugged steven, I had my arm around his stomach and I had my head on his chest, watching family guy, until listening to his heart beat, was so soothing it made me go into a deep sleep.

WORD COUNT: 1335

(QUESTION OF THE DAY)

who is your favorite character from family guy?

HELLO MY FLOWERS! IM SO GLAD I GET TO UPDATE AGAIN! again so sorry for not updating, but here I am! also tell me what you guys think of this chapter? in the comment section please state your answer, and if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote, share, and comment! add to your reading list of private library! I hoped you liked this chapter very much as I did. well see you next time my flowers! bye! MUAH!