Chapter 23

Ariel's POV
I still felt very sick, right now it's like 6:00 in the morning. Honestly I feel like poop right now, I have a very bad headache and a bad stomach ache, I got up from my bed and went to where my mom was "mom" I said shaking her, "mm" she mumbled. "Can you tell the manager again to give me another day out please?" I said. "Ok honey, I'll make you another tea, then I'll tell the manager" she said getting up. "Ok" I said. Nodding, I went back to my bunk, I went on my phone. I called Steven, "hello?" I heard him say, his voice was raspy. "Hey" I said. "Oh, hey boo, why'd you call me this early? You ok?" He said. I smiled about how he was so caring and sweet. "Can I visit you?" I asked him. "Yea sure, anything for you boo" he said. I giggled. "Do you want me to drive over there?" I asked him. "No, it's fine, I'll pick you up." He said. "Ok" I said. "What time do you want me to pick you up?" He asked. "Umm like...... in 20 minutes"  I said. "Ok, imma get ready then" he said. "Ok, bye bæ" I said. "Bye boo" he said. Then I hung up. Steven was the most caring person I've ever met. He cared a lot about people and animals. I started to get ready, I took a shower and I changed into a bodysuit [i think that's what their called😂idk comment in the comment section if that's how you spell it] then I put on some sweatpants to go with it, I was too tired to dress nice, I blow dried my hair and I brushed my teeth. I still had some lines where my bags under my eyes were I left it. I feel very sick, I can't do anything. I got my boots and put them on, then I grabbed my sweater and I put it on, I went to the front of the bus was, "here you go honey, where are you going?" My mom asked. "Oh, do you remember Steven? The kid I used to hang out a lot with?" I asked her. "Oh yea! He came here?" She asked. "Yea, I met him again 2 days ago." I said. "Oh! Well are you going to his house?" She asked. "Yea, and I'll probably come back tomorrow, if you let me sleep over his house." I said. "I trust him, and I trust you, and tell him that I miss him and I said hi" she said. "Ok, I'm going to get my tea, and then I'm gonna wait for Steven" I said. "Ok," she said. "Oh! And mom?" I said. "Yes?" She said. "When Blake wakes up can you tell him that I said good morning, and I wish him the best, and I love him?" I asked her. "Ok." She said. Then I heard my phone ringing, it was Steven. "Hey boo, I'm outside" he said. "Ok" I said then hung up. "Bye mom" I said. "Bye honey." She said. Then I walked out the bus and the door closed, I ran to his car, and I got in. "Hey boo." He said. Then he kissed my cheek, "you ok?" He asked. "Yea I'm just sick" I said, coughing. "Oh, hope you feel better boo." He said. Then he started driving, he went on his phone and put the song called " Pull Up," by G Herbo. "He started rapping to the song. I laughed. I started to drink my tea, "Steven this song is way too inappropriate" I laughed. "Fine Imma put this one" he said putting a different song. "Come Thru" by Jaquees. "Come thru, lil shawty come through." He started singing,I went on my phone and went on snapchat, I look dead. I recorded Steven. Then I put the caption, "love him💖" I put it on my story. "We're here" he said. I looked up, DAMN!! His house looked super big, it looked like a mansion. I got out. I finished drinking my tea. He opened the door to his house, and he let me go first, "wow, Steven your house is bigger than mine" I said. "I know" he said. I put my cup on a table, I took of my boots and I was only in my socks, "where's your room?" I asked Steven. "It's over here, follow me." He said. Then I followed him, he opened his door , "wow your room looks so professional " I laughed. "Well thank you." He said smiling. I sat on his bed, he layed  down on the bed, "you can sleep here with me if you want," he said. I checked the time, it was 7:00 am. "Ok" I said. I got under the covers and I layed my by side, he hugged me from my waist from behind me. "Oh and by the way, my mom told me she wanted me to tell you she said hi and that she misses you" I said. "Well tell her I miss her too, and I said hi back." He said. I giggled. I then started to feel sleepy, I closed my eyes and darkness took over me.

Hello my beautiful flowers! I hope you had an amazing day, and sorry this chapter isn't that long but, I have to go to sleep, and also I have to wake up at 6:12 am to do my hair and stuff, I take a lot of time doing my hair, so that's why imma wake up early,so yea! Bye my beautiful flowers! And I love you all so much! 🌸🌸💖 and also vote, comment, share, and add to reading list or private library. Bye!😁