Chapter 16

Ariel's POV
I woke up and I got my phone from under the pillow and I went through my Instagram page and much more... I went on snapchat then I put the doggy face filter....I played around with the filters. I turned off my phone and put it under the pillow again.. then I turned to face Blake... I smiled and kissed him on his cheek... I got up from the bed and I got the controller and put on sponge bob.... I went back to the bed and I sat down watching sponge bob... I heard Blake groan.. I turned around and I saw him looking at me..... I smiled. "Good morning Blake." I said. "Morning Ariel." He said. "You look good in my shirt..." he said smirking. "Oh my god! Blake!" I said laughing. "Sorry but I can't help it!" He said. My phone was ringing. I got it from under the pillow and answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hey ariel!" My mom said. "Hi mom!" I said. "So, since you don't have cloths over there... I decided to bring you some cloths! So you can wear." Mom said. "Ok! Thanks mom!" I said.  "I have to go! I'm on my way to Blake's house!" Mom said. "Ok bye!" I said. "Bye." She said. Then I hung up. "What happened?" Blake asked. "My mom just wanted to bring me cloths since I don't have cloths over here, so I can wear." I said. "Ok." He said. "Blake is it ok if I shower here?" I said. I know it's weird to ask him that but I really need to take a shower. "Yea sure." He said. "Ok thanks!" I said going up to him and hugging him. I let go. I sat back down to where I was sitting at. "Ariel come sit with me!" Blake said. "Ok fine." I said. I went up to him and sat next to him. "Ariel can you sit on my lap?" He asked nervously. I went for it. "Ok" I said. I went to sit on his lap. My face facing his face... "Ariel your so pretty... even without makeup." He said. I blushed. He looked at my lips then my eyes. He leaned more closer to my lips.... I leaned in too...  then he closed the space between us... we starting kissing each other... his hands on my waist.. and my hands on his hair... it got more heated... he put his hands under my shirt... his hands were on my stomach and going up and up each time we kissed... I then heard Blake's mom yell "ARIEL YOUR MOMS HERE!" She said. I let go.. biting his bottom lip softly,, I looked at his face "Gosh Ariel I want to kiss those lips the whole entire day." He said. I kissed him one more time before letting go and going downstairs. "I'll be right back Blake." I said. Smirking. I opened the door and closed it behind me.. I went to where my mom was at.. "here Ariel..." my mom said giving me the bag of my cloths. I grabbed it. "Mrs.gray?" I asked. "Yes Ariel?" She said. "Can I take a shower here?" I asked. "Yea that's fine... you can do whatever you want here in this house! I'll treat you like a daughter." She said smiling. I thanked her while smiling. I then went back upstairs and went to Blake's room. I opened the door and I saw Blake watching tv. "Blake Imma go take a shower... brb" I said. "Ok." He said.  I went to the bathroom and I opened the shower curtains,,, then turned the water on... I took off Blake's shirt and I took off my bra... then I took of my underwear. I went inside the bathtub and showered (10 minutes later) I turned off the water and grabbed the towel that was by the sink. I put the towel on my body,,, and first I put on some lotion that my mom gave to me..  I put it on my legs then on my stomach and back.. my arms, my face. And chest. Then I put on my under wear, I put on my jeans then my socks.. I grabbed the shirt and I put it on me... this shirt didn't need a bra. I dryed my hair with the towel and I brushed it with my brush.... I cleaned my ears,,, then I grabbed my makeup bag, I opened it and put on foundation... then concealer.... then mascara.... then i filled in my eye brows.... I put on dark red lipstick... I grabbed the chocker and put it in my neck,,, I grabbed the hoop earrings and put them on. I was done. So I got out of the bathroom and went back to Blake's room. And his eyes widened when he saw what I was wearing. "Do you like it Blake?" I asked. "L-like it? I-i lov- I mean I l-like it." He said. Still looking at what I was wearing. I smirked. I walked up to him "Are you sure you like it?" I asked whispering into his ear. His breath was shaky. He started moving around  uncomfortable....  "I- I need to go to the b-bathroom. I need to change." He said quickly before running to the bathrooom. I smiled. I went to get my phone and went downstairs  I saw mom talking with Blake's mom. I heard Blake come down the stairs dressed. "Ok! Let's go!" My mom said. Everyone went to my moms car and we drove off to go eat breakfast. (25 minutes later) we arrived at the restaurant... and when I opened the door I saw..........

CLIFFHANGER!! Hi guys!! I decided to post a chapter today! I got bored. So yea! Se you tommorow! If you liked this chapter then vote, comment, share! BYE MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!!🌺🌸🌷🌻