Chapter 26

Hello everyone! So I'm gonna do a time skip to this chapter... it's only a couple months later, so yea, Ariel is in Orlando she went to Disney world with Steven.. and Ariel is recovering from her brake up with Blake, steven just wants to cheer Ariel up.. so yea, but Ariel finds out something, that she didn't know what was coming. OK BYE ENJOY THE CHAPTER!❤️💖

Ariel's POV
I woke up to people talking, I decided to ignore it.. It's probably my mom talking to the manager, but I didn't care, today was the day that me and Steven go to Disney world ! I'm actually excited, I want to get my mind over a lot of things, so today is the perfect day to get my mind over things, I heard my phone vibrate on my bed, I grabbed it and I looked at it, Steven had texted me, so I unlocked my phone then I saw the message,

[CONVO]
Steven💵💵🤤: hey boo! I'm outside.
Ariel😍😚⚡️😊:Ok! I'll be out in 20!
Steven💵💵🤤:ok.

[END OF CONVO]

I put my phone away, and I quickly went inside my bathroom and turned on the water, I quickly took off my cloths and I jumped in the shower, I put my shampoo on first, scrubbed my head with it, then I rinsed it off, then I grabbed my body wash that smell like strawberries and I grabbed my sponge and I poured body wash on it, then I scrubbed my body with it, after that I rinsed my body off with the water, then I grabbed my conditioner and I put it on my hair, and I waited a little then I rinsed it off. I then quickly got my towel and I dried my self, also my hair, then I grabbed my lotion and I put it on my body, I then grabbed my high waisted jeans, and then I put those on, then I grabbed my sweater kind of crop top, and then I put that on, but of course I put on a bra and underwear before I put on my cloths, then I cleaned my ears, after that I blowdried my hair and I straightened it, after that I got my bag of makeup and I grabbed my foundation, then I put that on, after that I put on some mascara, then I filled in my eyebrows a bit, then I got my Kylie Jenner lip kit, "Exposed" and I put that on my lips, then after that I got my blush, and I put on some blush, then I grabbed my dirty cloths and I put it on a basket, then I got my towel and I hanged it on my chair , of course I brushed my teeth and washed my face, before all the makeup too. I then grabbed my phone and I put on some Jordan's , and I headed out, "BYE MOM!" I said. "BYE! Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going with Steven to Disney world." I said. "Ok, we'll be careful, and I hope you have fun." She said. I nodded my head. I then headed out p, I went inside Stevens car. "Hey boo!" He said. "Hi Steven" I said. He then looked at my outfit. "DAMN YOUR BOOTY POPPIN OUT! IT LOOKS BIG.." he said. I laughed. "Thank you" I said. I looked at his outfit."I like your outfit too!" I said. He had on a shirt that said "SUPREME" and some jeans. Along with some Jordan's, me and him were wearing the same Jordan's, but his feet were bigger, "let's go!" He said. Then we drove off......

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!❤️❤️ HERE'S A CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I GOT TO GO TO SLEEP!! SEE YOU TOMORROW! BYE!❤️❤️

QUESTION OF THE DAY
If you would chose a food or candy to not eat for a whole year what would it be?