Chapter 29

Blake's POV

still haven't heard from ariel, I miss her so god damn much, I know that I shouldn't have kissed loren but I didn't know what to do I was so shocked. everyone here at tour is trying to be nice and get my mind off ariel because of my depression, I've had depression since me and ariel broke up, right now I don't feel like going on stage, my hair is too messy and my skin is so pale.. I haven't eaten since me and ariel broke up, I know it's bad for me but I just didn't have any appetite to eat, the crew here tried to give me some food but I declined all, I just can't live here anymore, I have been thinking about committing suicide, and I think right now is the right time, ariel would have a much better life without me, I'm in the tour bus right now and I'm alone, I had asked my mom if I could get something from here real quick and she let me, I feel bad for lying to her.. but it's time for people to have a much better life without me. I grabbed a whole bunch of pills that had different medications and different names on them, but most of them had some strong chemicals, so that'll work fine, I opened all of them and grabbed a water bottle, I poured all of them in my mouth, and drank the water from the water bottle, once my mouth was empty, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, I then wrote a letter, sealed it, and then I left it on the table that I wrote it on, I then felt myself getting lightheaded, my eyes began to close and I started to get dizzy, I lost my balance, my eyes then closed, darkness was the only thing there. goodbye world.

( 30 minutes later)

Sophia's POV

blake has been gone for a while now and I'm starting to get really worried about him, he's been really depressed since him and ariel broke up, he wouldn't eat, wouldn't do anything, wouldn't even drink anything. I think I saw him ask his mom something and then let him go to the tour bus, I then went up to blake's mom, "mrs.gray have you seen blake yet?" I asked her, "no, he said he was going to get something from the tour bus really quick, but I haven't seen him yet." she said. "i'll go check up on him" I said. she then nodded her head. I quickly got out of the building and went back to the tour bus, I opened the door and the first thing I saw was blake laying on the floor unconscious, will pill bottle's next to his hand and a note on the table, I gasped "oh my god! oh my god this can't be happening!" I said shaking, I then ran back to the building to tell the others, I saw Weston so I decided to tell him first, "WESTONISAWBLAKEONTHEFLOORUNCONSIOUSANDALETTERANDPILLSNEXTTOHIM! ANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODO!ITHINKHECOMMITEDSUICIDEPLEASEHELPME!" I screamed panicking. he looked shocked but then confused at the same time, "wait what?" he asked. "Weston I saw blake on the floor unconscious and a letter and pills next to him and I don't know what to do, I think he commited suicide." I said more understandable. his face then turned pale "w-what? w-how? we need to tell the others, come on" he said. I then ran with him to the rest and everyone seemed very shocked and blake's almost fainted and everyone else cried. I know how they feel to lose a best friend, I just lost one right now.. we then went back to the tour bus and called the ambulance, but then there's one person I forgot to tell.. Ariel..

Ariel's POV

me and steven woke up, "lets go eat breakfast" I said getting out of bed and putting on a loose sweater that I found that was stevens laying on the floor. "alright" I heard steven say getting up also, I then put on my sandals and got out of the hotel room waiting for steven, after he put on his cloths he put on his sandels and off we went to the food court to the main floor of the hotel. we arrived and I ate some pancakes and he ate the same thing, I got some coffee and he got a iced coffee, I suddenly got a call on my phone from Sophia, I then answered, "hello?" I asked, "ariel! blake committed suicide" Sophia said breathing heavily. I then stood there shocked, I started to feel tears brim from my eyes, "why? where is he!" I said. steven then looked at me worried, "baby.. what happened?" he asked. Sophia then told me the hospital that he is in. "o-ok t-thanks for telling me" I said hanging up. I looked at steven and I bursted into tears, he then ran to me and hugged me, "baby what's wrong? tell me" he asked. "blake killed himself because of me!" I said, still crying, "it's ok baby g" he said. "do you wanna leave tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded. "ok, we'll go visit him tomorrow" he said. I still had tears pouring from my eyes, I dunno how to explain the feelings that I have right now, I can't believe blake killed him self because of me... even though we broke up I still cared for him...... I'm so sorry blake.... I hope you feel better.... I love you..

Steven's POV

me and ariel were eating till someone called her and then she looked at me pale and a couple minutes later she hanged up,she started crying, "baby.. what happened?"i asked worried. "blake killed himself because of me!" she said still crying, I then ran up to her and hugged her, "it's ok baby g" I said trying to calm her down, she still was crying very hard, "do you wanna leave tomorrow?" I asked her, she nodded, "ok we'll still visit him tomorrow" I said. god I feel so bad for my baby, she's the only true friend I had.. I've never seen her this sad. it makes me sad to see her cry.. I just hope that blake is getting better right now

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

how do you feel about blake commiting suicide??

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS! I WANTED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER JUST BECAUSE I WAS IN THE MOOD AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS, anways I hoped you liked this chapter as much as I did making it! right now its 11:27pm and I need to go to sleep so see you tomorrow if I can! and also don't forget if you liked it then please vote,share,add to your reading list or private library! I love you all! bye my beautiful flowers! muah!