Chapter 14

Blake's POV
and I saw Zach.. I didn't believe this one bit. He started walking to Mario and the guys,, he started talking to them.. And then the guys pointed at us.. And he nodded. He walked to the door opening it. Ariel  hugged me from behind and she hid there.. She looked like she was afraid and sad. The door opened and Zach came in.. He closed the door. "Hey Blake..." He said with a little smile. "Hi." I responded. "Umm.. Do you mind if I talk to Ariel?" He said. Then Ariel started walking to Zach.. She stood next to me.. "Hi Zach.. Aren't you supposed to be with your "New girlfriend?" ( A/N I forgot to mention that Zach had a girlfriend a while after Ariel and Zach broke up.. So yea.. In the story) she said. "Umm.. Yea she's actually in the car" Zach smiled. Ariel's face looked hurt and she started to get tears in her eyes. I hugged her and she hugged me back.. "Zach.. Why don't you take your "new girlfriend" somewhere else?" I asked him. "Well.. Since I wanted to come here and hang out with the guys.. I decided to take her with me." He said. "Well umm.. I don't think Ariel wants to see your "new girlfriend" right now.. So.. Just don't bring her in the house" I said. "Ok.. Then I'll go get her.." Zach said with a smile. And then he walked outside and closed the door.

Ariel's POV
I can't believe Zach would be so happy about having a new girlfriend..... When I was the one who always was there for him.. Not some stupid girl. "Ariel do you want to watch a movie?" Blake asked. "Ok" I responded and smiled. He smiled back. I sat on the couch and he got out a movie he put. "Suicide Squad" ( COMMENT IF THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE) I was SOOOOOOOOO happy cuz I've always wanted to see this movie. So he sat down and the movie started playing. I sat closer to him.. And he put his  hand with mine, the movie got interrupted by a door opening and a girl squealing so loud it almost sounded like a rat. I tuned my head around and I saw a girl with Zach.. I'm guessing that's his new girlfriend.. I turned back to Blake and he looked at me.. We got up and we still held hands.. "Ummmm Zach what did I tell you about bringing this ra- I mean your new girlfriend here in the house?" Blake said.. I was about to laugh so hard .. Cuz he almost said "this rat" which is true because she sounded like one and she looked like one. "Well.. I wanted to ask you if we could put our stuff here in the house.." Zach asked. "Ok.. You could put your stuff here." Blake said. "Well thanks." Zach said. Zach out his stuff on the table.. And the girl was about to put her stuff on the table too.. But Blake cut her off "I said ONLY Zach's stuff.. Not your stuff" Blake said. "You can leave your stuff outside.. Meaning on the grass" Blake said. I laughed. The girl gave me and Blake a dirty look and she  went outside. "Omg BLAKE!!!" I said laughing. He laughed too. "Your  funny!" I said. I then stopped laughing.. And I continued watching the movie and so did he. (Half an hour later) I started to get sleepy.. So I fell asleep on blake's lap.

Hey guys! Sorry it was a short chapter.. But it's really late where I live.. Right now it's 1 am So I have to sleep.. See you guys tommorow!😴