Chapter 19

Ariel's POV
I woke up today I had to pack up to go to Digitour Winter (idk if that's how you put it.. but whatever) I was super excited!!! I got up from the bed.. Blake was still sleeping.. I went to the bathroom...and I changed into (picture down below)

I finally put on some dark pink-ish lipstick

I finally put on some dark pink-ish lipstick... I went to Blake's room.. I got on Top of his waist.. I kissed his lips.. "Blake.. wake up, we have to go to the airport!" I said in a whisper loud voice. He put his hands on my waist... he immediately woke up.. "what time is it?" He said in a sleepy voice. "5;00am, we have to be there by 6:50am, " I said. He sat up.. I sat down on his lap facing his TV.. "Ariel... how about we watch a movie or a tv show for 20 minutes then we leave.." he said. "Ok.." I said. I looked at his lips... I then started kissing them.. he kissed back.. I bit his lip softly.. and let go.. "God.. Ariel... the things you do to me with those lips.." he said. I smiled. I grabbed the controller and I turned on the TV.. I put spongebob and I sat on Blake's lap and Blake put his hands around me,  we sat there watching spongebob laughing at spongebob, (20 minutes later) it was already time for us to go.. then Blake took a shower and got dressed, did his hair, put shoes on, then I went to my mom and dads room, mom was already finished packing, and my dad was sleeping, she wrote him a note saying we left already, then me, my mom, and Blake started walking to my moms truck. We got inside drove off....and 15 minutes later we arrived at the airport.. we got the tickets blah blah blah and I sat next to Blake and my mom was in front of us, I fell asleep on Blake's shoulder...... waiting for us to arrive.

HEY MY LOVLIE FLOWERS!!!!! I made a chapter for you guys because I haven't really posted in like two days I think? So yea!! The picture that Ariel's in, i screenshoted that picture like two days ago... that's why it says 12:11 am.... SO YEA!! BYE!!!! MY LOVLIE FLOWERS!! 💖💖🌸🌺🌻