Chapter 11

Ariel's POV
I woke up, I turned around and I saw the boy from yesterday hugging me. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, he woke up and looked at me "Hi." The boy said in a morning voice. "Hey." I said. "Umm... I don't know your name so can you tell me?" I asked the boy. "Yea Sure,. My Name Is: Prince Rodriguez ( idk I made the name up) "oh, I like that name." I said. " you know you look so pretty... And So...... Gorgeous?" He said while admiring me. I blushed, " Thanks Prince.." I said While smiling and looking at him. I leaned in and he did to, our lips met and we started kissing, I turned around to go by his side, and we went back to kissing, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, he grabbed my hair and put my hair back, so it won't be on my face... I put my Hands On His Hair And I Messed around with his hair. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes, then I pulled away slowly, I looked into his eyes "Why do you always kiss me?" I asked. "Bc Your lips are so soft and You always look beautiful." He said. "Oh." I said. I got up from the bed And I stretched, I looked behind me and I saw prince staring at my butt, "Yes May I help you?" I said. "Yea actually, I was wondering where I could find a beautiful girl.. Oh wait she's right here in front of me... With brown hair and green eyes.. Fit body.. Curves.. Lips.." He said dreaming over me. God this boy is such a flirt!! "Omg Stop!" I said, while blushing. I giggled.

Prince's POV [did you think that I would never put him here? Well he is.]
Her body was just so perfect, but I don't want her just for her body, I want her because of herself, I love her personality and how she laughs or giggles and how she kisses me. I've Never had a girlfriend like that, my other girlfriends just played with me, they broke my heart and went with another guy, but she's not like that, Ariel is more caring for me and I like that. And she's an AMAZING kisser. I stared at her... But then she caught me. "Yes May I help you?" She said. "Yea actually, I was wondering where I could find a beautiful girl.. Oh wait she's right here in front of me... With brown hair and green eyes.. Fit body..Curves.. Lips.." I said dreaming. "Omg stop!" She said blushing then giggled. God her giggle is so cute! I can't help it! I got up from the bed and I stood up. "Can I use your bathroom?" She asked. "Yea, it's right there." I said pointing to the door on the left. "K thanks Prince.." She said while doing a pose by the door. "No problem,... Beautiful." I said winking at her. She blushed and then went to the bathroom. After a while she came out, "Umm I need to call my mom so she can pick me up." She said. "Nooo!!!! I don't want you to leave!" I said whining. "Prince I'm serious.." She said. "Fine then.. If you won't stay can I at least get your number so we can text? Everyday?" I asked her while walking up to her. "Yea sure," she said. She got her phone out and gave it to me, I put my number and then for my name I put "Your Prince😙💞🕶". Then I gave her my phone so she can put her number on it, then she gave it to me, I looked at the name it said "Your princess Ariel👑👸🏼" I laughed. She then called her mom, "she said she'll be here in 10 min." She said. "Ok." I said.

Ariel's POV
i smiled at the contact name he put.. So I put "Your Princess Ariel👑👸🏼" he laughed.  I called my mom and she said she'll come in 5 min so I told Prince and he said ok. I scrolled through my contacts  and I saw blake's Contact, I texted him
[texting conversation]
Me: Hey Blake!😋
He responded immediately
Blake: hi!😋
Me: Wyd?
Blake: watching Tv
Me: oh.. Cool
Blake: So Um... I heard about what happened between you and Zach..😐
Me: oh yea... That... Um let's not talk about that
Blake: ok... I'm sorry😭
Me:lol😙
Blake: I LUHH YOU!!!!!
Me: ME TOO!!
Blake: I LUHH you more💞😙
Me:🙄
Blake: 😋
Me: Ok.. I'm gonna FaceTime you when I get home.. K?
Blake: ok.. Sounds 👌🏼 to me 😉
Me: You flirt!
Blake: I know..😏
Me: bye blakeyyyyyy!😗😗🤗💞
Blake: bye Bby💞😙
Me: 😗😗😙😙😙
Blake: 😉🕶
Me: ok.... Seriously Bye!
Blake: bye!😙💕💞😋😝
[end of text convo]
My mom texted me, she said she was here already, "Prince I have to go, my mom is outside." I said. ,"ok bye Ariel." He said. "Um I almost forgot, I still have your cloths on, do you want me to give I-" but before I could finish he cut me off by saying. "No! It's alright you can keep it, besides, the shorts and the shirt don't fit me." "Oh ok.. Well bye!" I said. I walked out the door but then he called my name "Ariel!" I turned around, he came up to me and Kissed me, I kissed back, his hands slid down.. They were going down and down to where my butt was at, but before he could do that I heard a Loud BEEEP! Sound, it was my mom, so I let go, "bye... My prince." I whispered in his ear. "Bye my princess." He said responding. He kissed me one more time then he let go. "Bye!" I said. "Bye!" He responded. I went down the stairs and got out the door, I saw my moms car, I walked towards it, I got in the car. "Ariel Who's Cloths Are those?" My mom said looking suspicious At Me. "Oh! I forgot to tell you who I was with yesterday, I was with Zach, I told Zach that I was gonna go ride my skateboard down the street, then I'll come back later.. I told him that I'll come back later, and he said ok, and then he said if anything bad happens.. For me to call him, so then I got out of the hotel then.. I put my skateboard down, then I started riding it, after a few minutes.. I started getting bored so I took my phone out from my pocket.. And looked through stuff.. I didn't pay attention To what was in front of me, I suddenly Bumped into someone.. And I fell, my phone got a little bit cracked too, I heard a boys voice, saying that he was sorry, he helped me get up, he said it was his fault that he bumped into me, and I was like, no it was my fault that I bumped into you. Then I sorta got lost in his eyes, he leaned in to me then I leaned in to, we kissed, but it was little.. It lasted for about 3 seconds.. Then after that, Zach called me.. And he started yelling at me cuz he somehow found out and he said, that... Me.. And..him... Need some space... And that we shouldn't be togeth-" I bursted into tears. My mom hugged me. "Calm down sweetie, everything is gonna be ok," she said. "How about you can invite one of your friends over, like ari, or Mario, or Weston." She said. "Yea I guess your right.. Thanks mom" I said. While cleaning up my tears with a napkin. [10 minutes later] we're finally at the house, I got out of the car, and I went up to my room, I grabbed my laptop And I Facetimed Blake, he answered, "hi- Woah" he said. "What?.." I said Confused. "Your Behind Got bigger." He said staring at it. "Really... Blake Please don't stare at my butt." I said. "I'm sorry... And who's cloths are those?!" He said looking At the cloths that I was wearing.. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you who I was with.." I said. "Umm Of course you didn't tell me who you were with! And I know That those cloths aren't Zach's!" Blake said. "Blake Calm Down! I was with a boy who helped me yesterday!" I said. "What boy?" Blake said. "It was a boy named Prince, we're friends now..,. And he's pretty cute... And he's friendly." I said.
"Oh... So your telling me there's a MORE cuter boy than me!!" Blake said pretending to be hurt. I giggled. "Listen very closely Ariel! IM NUMBER #1.. Of the cutest, hottest, handsomest OF ALLLLL!" He said. I giggled again, but it's true Blake is number 1 of everything. "Hmm.. What if I said he was First?" I said in an evil smirk. "Umm excuse Me?!?" He said getting mad. " your getting a punishment young lady!" He said acting like a dad. "But seriously though, can I go to your house? I'm bored.. And I can't do anything." He said While his face came back to normal. I laughed. "Sure," I said. "Ok bye! My Juliet!" He said. "Bye! My Romeo!" I said. Then he ended the FaceTime . [10 minutes later] My mom yelled "Ariel! Blake is here!" "Ok!" I answered. I quickly made my way down and I saw My little blakeyy. I gasped "BLAKEYY!" I said running up to him. And hugging him. He hugged back, he chuckled. "Blake can you pick me up and carry me?" I asked sweetly. "Sure," he said. He picked me up bridal style . We got to my room. We entered, and he put me down, I layed on my bed, he sat down on my bed. "Hey Blake wanna go on YouNow?" I asked. "Sure" he responded. I grabbed my phone and I opened up YouNow and I tapped on the screen, and we went live, now 1,000 people were watching it, "hey you guys!" I said. "As you can see Blake is here." I said pointing at Blake. I read the comments, they said "DO A TRUTH OR DARE!" Like a lot of them said that. So I did. "Ok, you guys tell me a dare to do." I asked. I read the comments they said, Makeout with Blake, or kiss Blake and leave lipstick on his lips. I went with "kiss Blake and leave lipstick on his lips" one. "Hey Blake?" I said looking at him. "Yea?" He asked turning around. I grabbed his face and I started kissing him, he kissed back but roughly, we kissed for about 2 minutes, then we broke the kiss. "Wow, Ariel." He said. His hair was messed up and he hade my pink lipstick on his mouth. I kissed his cheek and I left a lip mark there. I smiled. "Did you guys, tell her to do that?" Blake asked the fans. They said "We dared her to do it." . "Oh little miss Ariel, you will get something after this broadcast." He said with a wink. I made an "o" shape with my mouth and I gasped, then hit his shoulder, I smiled after., "ok you guys, do you know this song called broccoli?" I asked them, they all said yes. I put the song and then we all started singing, me and Blake did the dance moves and sang too [btw the song is up there👆🏼] . [15 minutes later]"ok guys we have to go! See you later bye!" I said to the fans, then I blew a kiss to the fans then I made a heart with my hands, Blake did the same thing to. "Ready to be tickled Ariel?" Blake said smirking. "No!" I said getting away from him. [15 minutes later of tickling and boredness] I layed down on my bed, Blake was next to me. "Ariel can I sleepover?" He asked sweetly. "Let me ask my mom.." I said, while getting up from my bed, I went downstairs and I asked my mom, "ok honey, but no funny business." She said, giving me a "got it?" Look. "Ok, thanks mom." I said. I hugged her. Then I went up to my bedroom, I saw Blake with his shorts on, and no shirt on my bed. I went to my bathroom and changed into my Short tank top that looks like a crop top, and then I put on my shorts, that have Minnie Mouse on them, they were up to a little bit more up my thighs, [idk I'm bad at explaining things]. I layed down on my bed and I turned off my lights and I put my cover up my shoulders, "goodnight, beautiful." He said. "Goodnight my blakeyyyyyy." I said while giggling, he chuckled, he put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him, he put his head on my shoulder, i then fell asleep.

Hi my beautiful flowers I'm back and I made this chapter probably the most longest of my other chapters, I did this one just to give you a hint of what's gonna happen next. So, this is your hint for the next chapter. .....!!!!!! Anyways! Bye!😙🤗