Chapter 21

A/N before I start this chapter I'm gonna add a new character to this book, this character is going to be Ariel's best best friend since they were little, the character is a he.... his name is STEVEN FERNANDEZ! Their gonna meet in this chapter... stay tuned! If ya'll don't know what he looks like Imma put a picture of him... he's up there 👆🏼...anyways ENJOY!!

Ariel's POV
I woke up and I went to shower.... I felt something leak I looked down and I saw BLOOD! UGHGHG!! My period came... the worst days of my life, once I was done taking a shower I put the towel around me, and then I cleaned my ears, i put a tampon on and I put the rest of my cloths on. I blow dryed my hair and I combed it, I went back to the bathroom and I put on foundation and put mascara on, I put some pink lipgloss, I put on hoop earrings, (picture of Ariel's cloths 👇🏼)

 I blow dryed my hair and I combed it, I went back to the bathroom and I put on foundation and put mascara on, I put some pink lipgloss, I put on hoop earrings, (picture of Ariel's cloths 👇🏼)

I got my hair straightened I slightly curled it, I got out of he bathroom and everyone started to get ready... (40 minutes later) everyone was ready... we didn't have the show until 1:00pm so I still had time to eat and stuff. I started to eat cereal, I finished my cereal and I threw away my plastic bowl, I decided I wanted to go for a walk.. "mom I'm gonna go take a walk.. I'll be back in 20" I said to my mom. "Ok" she replied. I got out of the bus and I started to walk to Starbucks, I ordered my drink and I got my drink. I started walking out and looking around I went to the park, I sat down on the bench I grabbed my phone and went through my social medias..... nothing new.... I got bored so I put my phone back in my pocket. I started walking till I saw someone who I thought I'd never see my whole entire life, he stopped too, "STEVEN AHHHH!!!" I said screaming running up to him I started to hug him, he hugged back tightly " God boo, I never thought I'd see you again, and damn you upgraded!" He said looking at me. "Thanks and you've upgraded too, I'd never think you'd be this cute!" I said. "You got a piercing? Me too!" Steven said pointing to his nose. "AWWW YOUR SO FREAKING CUTE!" I said hugging him. "I've done a lot these past few years.... I became rich, I got my own merch called "honey" I got the best guy friend and I've been meeting all my fans everywhere I go" he said. "Me too! Except I became famous my lip syncing app called "musical.ly" I know it doesn't sound good.. but I became famous the most by doing amazing hand movements" I said. "I'm so proud of you ariel, I knew that someday you would be a pop star, and know it happened!" He said chucking. GOSH HIS LAUGH IS SO CUTE! "Aww thanks Steven! I'm proud of you too, you always told me you wanted to become famous for something you loved doing... and know TA DA!" I said laughing. He stared into my eyes, then he looked away, I knew he liked me but I have a boyfriend now. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Steven asked.. "um yea... his name is Blake gray, he's kinda famous too... and I love him" I said smiling. He smiled sadly... "look I'm sorry Steven but someday you'll find somebody...." I said smiling. "I don't need no one, the only person I need is you right now" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled. "Well I gotta go.... I got a show to attend to." I said getting up from the bench and grabbing my drink. I hugged him super tight, "bye boo... I love you" he said whispering in my ear .. I hugged him one last time "Steven give me your number so I can text you!" I said. He grabbed my phone and put his number in it. I smiled and I said "thanks" I started walking away, he looked back at me. (10 minutes later) I finally arrived at the bus I got in and I saw everyone on their phones..

Stevens POV
damn my baby has grown up, she got a nice booty and nice body, nice everything.. I gotta admit when she told me I looked cute I low key started blushing, I've had a crush in her since I've first laid eyes on her. I went inside my car and I started driving to my house...

Ariel's POV
the show was over, I went inside the bathroom and started to take a shower I was sweating, I changed into something comfy and I went to bed, right now it's was 9:00pm I went to my bed and I went on my phone, I texted Steven

CONVO
Ariel💋- hey Steven!❤
Steven 💞💖🤑- hey boo😘
Ariel💋-can't wait to see you again!💖😩
Steven 💞💖🤑- me too boo..😙
Ariel 💋- Imma go to sleep.. goodnight baby❤
Steven 💞💖🤑- alright, goodnight Ariel, 😘😘

(End of convo)

I put my phone to charge then I turned off the lights, I started to feel sleepy... darkness took over me...

HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, hope you guys liked this chapter!🌹🌹🌹 BYE MY LOVELY FLOWERS!!💖