Chapter 9

Ariel's POV
I heard the alarm go off, so I woke up, I looked to my right And I saw Zach sleeping there,he groaned a little bit cause the alarm. I carefully got up from the bed and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, after that I went outside to check the weather, it was Really HOT.. So I decided to go to the beach with Zach, I Went inside the room and went to the closet I grabbed a really cute bikini That was bright pink. {Picture of Ariel and the bikini, is up there👆🏼} I went to the bathroom to put it on. After that I decided to scare Zach So he can wake up, I carefully walked to where he was sleeping and I jumped on him and I Said "BOO!" "AHHHHHHH!" He said screaming like a girl. I got of him and I started laughing like crazy, "Jesus Ariel You scared me!" He said putting his hand up to his heart. "I-I'm Sorry," I said still laughing. "Wow." He said looking amazed. I stopped laughing and looked up, "what?" I said confusingly. "A-Ariel you look.....H-O-T." He said looking at me. I blushed looking down. "And why Are you Wearing a bikini?" He said still looking at me. " Because I wanted to invite you to the beach." I said looking at him.

Zach's POV
I was having a peaceful Sleep until.... "BOO!" She said. "AHHHHHHH!" I said screaming like a girl. She got off me and she went on the floor And she started laughing A LOT. She wouldn't stop laughing, I looked at her on the floor and she was wearing a bikini That was Bright pink, I looked at her body And I stared At her body then I said "wow.". She stopped laughing, she looked up,at me and said "What?" She said confused.
"You Look.....H-O-T." I said still looking at her. She blushed looking down. But then I got back to why she was wearing a bikini, ,-And why are you wearing a bikini?" I asked her. "Because I wanted to invite you to the beach." She said looking at me. "Sure let me just change." I said getting Off the bed and going to the drawers To get my shorts. After that I walked to the bathroom to change. I came out and I saw Ariel with Some makeup on her face. "Ariel answer my Question... Why do you always wear makeup if you look beautiful Without it?" I asked her. "Zach, do you actually want me to look like a bum in the street?" She asked me. "Ariel So what if people look at you without makeup, at least they'll Know that I'm with you.. And that person won't say anything bad cause I'll Beat them up." I said looking at her then walking up to her. She looked down. I grabbed her face and I stated kissing her, she's wearing red lipstick. She kissed back. I grabbed her waist and I pulled her close, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away slowly and I looked in her eyes " Ariel Im here for you, And don't let anyone say anything bad about you.. Ok?" I said. She nodded her head.

Ariel's POV
Zach was changing in the bathroom, meanwhile I put on some waterproof mascara, and some water proof red lipstick. I heard the door open so I put my makeup back in the back. Zach looked at me and said "Ariel answer my question.... Why do you always put makeup on if you look beautiful without it?" I looked at him and said "Zach do you actually want me to look like a bum in the street?" "Ariel so what if people look at you without makeup, at least they'll know that I'm with you.. And that person won't say anything bad cause I'll beat them up." He said looking at me then walking up to me. I looked down blushing, he grabbed my face gently and he started kissing me I kissed back, he put his arms around my waist pulling me close, I put my arms around his neck. After 3 minutes of kissing he pulled away slowly And he looked in my eyes "Ariel I'm here for you, and don't let anyone say anything bad about you.. Ok?" He said. I nodded in response. "Um, Ok Zach are you ready?" I asked looking at him. "Yes" he said. "Let's go!" I said. We started walking down the stairs and went outside, we started walking to the beach he grabbed my hand and he held it tightly, Cause there was other guys looking at me. They looked UGLY. Zach looked for a place to put our stuff on. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to the spot. It was beautiful There was a bench and the water in back of it. The bench Had shade so it was fine. He put our towels on the floor and he layed down, "Ariel come cuddle with me!" He said whining like a little kid. With his arms up. "Ugh fine." I said. I went where he was at and I layed down with him. He grabbed my waist and he said "Ariel you smell good." "Are you smelling my hair Zach?" I said. "Yea." He said. I got up to get the sunscreen I Grabbed it from the bag I turned around and I saw Blake... He was the lifeguard. "Ariel are you ok?" Zach said. He got up and looked at what I was looking at. "Why is Blake here?" Zach said. "I don't know." I said. Blake got off the chair and he started walking to get his water bottle. He got back up and started looking around. "Do you feel safe with him?" Zach asked. " yea Lets just ignore him." I said looking at Zach. "Alright let's go then." Zach said grabbing my hand, leading me to the water. [25 minutes later] Zach was wet, and so was I. [ not in that way!]. We started walking out of the beach he grabbed my hand. It was 9:30 pm So we went up to our hotel room. " Zach I'm gonna Go take a shower." I said. "Ok." Zach said. [5 minutes later] I got off the shower And I opened the door, I changed into Zach's shirt and some shorts that I had. I brushed my hair and I went on the bed. Zach went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that he changed into his shorts with a shirt that was white. He got in the bed. "Goodnight Princess." He said kissing my head. "Goodnight my prince." I said. He turned off the light and I slowly fell asleep.

Hey guys! I decided to make this Kind of long chapter, just for you guys!
Bye! Take care my beautiful flowers!😋❤️