Chapter 6

Ariel's POV
I woke up and it was 6:30 am. Then I suddenly got a text from Zach saying
[texting conversation]
Zach❤️👌🏼😚: Hey Ariel I know your probably not up yet but if you are give me a call. I have to tell you something.
Me: I'm up. I'll give you a call right now.
[end of texting conversation]
I started to call Zach, "Hello?" He said through the phone, "Hi Zach I Got your text message, um what did you want to tell me?" I said. "Oh, um hi Ariel, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to my meet and greet with Blake, hunter, Mario, and the rest." He said. "Oh um sure." I said kind of nervous, " alright, great Ariel I will see you when I get there, And you can go back to sleep cause it's like 6:40am and I don't want to wake you up again." He said in a sleepy tone. "Okay Bye Zach, Oh And Can You Um Pick me up." I said. "Sure Ariel." He said in a happy tone. "I'll pick you up at 7:00am, so You can bring some cloths with you or pajamas cause the meet and greet doesn't start until 3:20 pm." He said. " ok Zach I will." I said. "Alright Bye Ariel." He said."Bye Zach."  I Said. So then I hung up and I started packing up some cloths I Packed up some Minnie Mouse Pajamas cause they're really cute  And My shampoo With My Body wash, Tooth brush, hair brush, lipstick [My Makeup Bag.] And My Sponge, lastly My Cloths That I'm Gonna Wear To The Meet And Greet. I went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth, washed my face, after that I went back to my room and I brushed my hair I put a little bit of foundation and I put on a oversized t-shirt that was black, Lastly I put on some white shorts. And I My Phone Started ringing, "hello?" I said " Hey It's Me Zach Um I'm Outside Your house already." He said sounding sleepy. "Ok, I'll Be Right Out." I Said. Then I hung up, I Started walking down the stairs and I saw my mom in the kitchen grabbing something to drink. [like water], "Mom I'm Going to Zach's house to sleepover." I said looking at my mom. "Ok,But Be Back by Tomorrow," She said. "Ok Thanks mom." I said then I said bye to her, I Started walking outside And I went inside Zach's truck, I went in the back with Zach, "Hi! Mrs. Clayton!" I said. "Hey Ariel!" She said., we started going to Zach's house. I was slowly falling asleep in Zach's arms, before I started falling asleep I heard Zach say "Goodnight Princess."

Blake's POV
My Feelings for Ariel started to slowly fade, Anyways the girl that I met, "Jennifer" We started talking to each other And She doesn't talk a lot like Ariel. [ A/N IM NOT HATING ON ARIEL!! Ok? because she's Literally My Favorite Muser Ever.Anyways back to the story.] I'm Starting to like Jennifer, like she's less annoying and She hangs out with me everyday. But then the other part of my brain/mind, Feels like i should apologize to Ariel and Be With her right now, But then the other side of my brain/mind Tells me I shouldn't because I already have Jennifer,oh well. I said in my mind. I Got a notification From Zach on Instagram, so I checked it out, And I Saw Ariel Laying in front of Zach in a car And she's sleeping. WHAT????!!!! Why is she hanging out with Zach? Did she want me to get jealous? Cause it definitely worked, Now I'm getting jealous, But I got interrupted By Jennifer calling me, I answered "Hello?" I said. "Hey Blake, um I Was wondering if I could come over to your house to just hang out?" She said. "Oh, Hi Jennifer, And Yea Sure you can come over, And I Gotta tell you something when you come over." I said. "Ok Then I'll be there in 15 minutes." She said. "Ok bye." I said. You Wanna Play Ariel? Your on.

Zach's POV
I Love how Ariel sleeps, I know it sounds creepy but it's true. She looks like An angle when she sleeps, We were already at my house So I Carefully took my seatbelt off, I started to shake Ariel "Ariel, Wake up we're here already." I said "Hmm?"'she said still with her eyes closed. " Do you want me to carry you?" I said. She Nodded in response, "Ok then." I said. I started picking her up and I started getting out. But then I heard her say "WAIT!! Zach I Feel Like I'm gonna fall." "Ok, I'll let you go then." I said and I let her go. She started walking sleepily i just laughed. We were inside my house already And We went inside my room, She went inside first and she fixed my bed so she can sleep I Stood there watching her then she Put the covers up to her neck and she started to fall asleep. I Went On my Bed and I layed next To Ariel I Grabbed her by her waist and I pulled Her More by my side and I had my hands on her waist. I Slowly started to fall asleep.

Ariel's POV
I Started to wake up and I felt someone's hands on my waist, i looked down and I saw Zach's arms on my waist, I looked at Zach's clock and it said 10:30 am, so I quickly took off Zach's arms off my waist and I went to look for my makeup pouch, I Looked on the floor and I saw my bag of stuff in it so I opened it And I grabbed my makeup pouch And I started looking for Zach's bathroom, I went outside his room and I saw a door so I opened it, it was Zach's bathroom so I Went inside it And I closed the door behind me, I brushed my teeth with my tooth brush I washed my face and I opened my makeup pouch And I put on some foundation, Some mascara And I filled in my eyebrows a bit, I put on some lipgloss, I put on some brown eyeshadow on the side of my eyes, then I put on a little bit of bright eyeshadow. I Straightened my hair, I Put on some diomand earring's, then I put on a Blouse that was white then I put on some shorts that were a little bit ripped, 2 bracelets With 1 watch then some brown flats. I put all my makeup back in my makeup pouch then I started walking out the bathroom I turned off the light and I went in Zach's room. I saw Zach On The Bed looking at his phone, so I decided to scare Zach, I quietly closed the door and I quietly Started walking torwards the bed, I Jumped on the bed and I said "BOO!!" "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Zach said screaming. I just started laughing "Ariel That Wasn't funny. You scared me." He said. "I'm sorry Zach, it's just that I wanted to scare you." I said. "Well let's go eat downstairs." Zach said. " ok let's go." I said [skip to the meet and greet] me and Zach were at the meet and greet already and I started Signing My fans shirts and Doing musical.lys with them. I saw Blake come in the meet and greet I wonder why Blake is a little bit late to the meet and greet But that's when I saw him with that "Jennifer." Girl. She was walking with him. And they were hugging, then He Was Looking at me then approaching me........ Too be continued

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated. But I will TRY update more! Bye My Lovely Flowers 🌺!