Chapter 3

Blake's POV
I Woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth and put on some jeans and a sweatshirt That was blue. I grabbed my phone and called Ariel After three rings She Finally answered "Hey Blake!" "Hi Ariel.. Um I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to my meet and greet with Zach." I said "Sure I Would Love to Blake!" She said "ok then.. Bye Princess I'll  pick you up At 4:00pm." I said, "ok Blake! See you later!" She said in a adorable tone.then I hung up. I Took A Shower And I changed my cloths again cause i wanted to smell nice and To Fix my hair. It Was 3:53pm So I Called My Mom To pick up Ariel And Drop Us Off To My Meet and greet with Zach, and she said yes,we got into the truck and my mom started driving to Ariel's house.

Ariel's POV
Omg! I'm so Excited to See Zach For The First Time! I've Actually Have Been Wanting To Meet Zach For A Long Time. Cause I Thought He Was Cute. Wait Ariel You Can't Be Thinking That Zach Is Cute Because You Already Have A Boyfriend! I Said In My Mind. So Then I Just Went In My Closet to get a gray dress that looked very pretty,And Then I got a text message from Blake telling me he's outside. So I quickly put on some flats and put dark red lipstick and let my hair down with a little mascara and then I rushed downstairs "BYE MOM IM LEAVING!" I said. "BYE SWEETIE.I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN TIME!" She said responding "BYE DAD!" I said to my dad "Bye Sweetie!" He said in response
Then I Quickly Closed The Door And I saw Blake standing there. His jaw dropped when he looked at me, "Ariel You Look So Beautiful!" He said smiling "Aww thanks Blake!" I said then walking torwards him and standing on my tippy toes and I kissed him and he kissed  me back and he grabbed me by my waist. Then I let go and I just smiled at him and he smiled back and so I said "Let's Go in the car Blake cause your mom is waiting for us in the car." "Ok let's go." He said
Then we started walking to his car and opened the door for me then I said "What A Gentleman." Then he smiled. And then he laughed,Then I went inside The car and he closed the door and he opened the other door and sat next to me, When I got in the car He interlocked Our Hands Together And I smiled and blushed. Blake Just looked at me then laughed " Ariel You Look So Cute When You Blush." He said. I just laughed, [15 minutes Later] we finally arrived
And his mom dropped us off and Blake opened the door for me and I got out. I just smiled at him then he interlocked our hands together and we started walking, we went inside And I Saw Zach And I Just Smiled. I asked Blake if I could go meet Zach and he said sure so I started walking torwards Zach.

Blake's POV
I was just so glad that me and ariel are dating, but the bad thing is that I haven't told my fans,I promised Ariel that I will tell the fans today, then I decided when we go on the stage I will tell the fans. The meet and greet starts at 5:00pm And Right now it was 4;37pm. Then I Forgot That Mario and hunter and the rest was here So I went to go find Ariel. And I saw her with Zach and they were taking picture's and they were on snapchat [the picture that Zach and Ariel took is up there☝🏽️] I Clenched my fists,I Was Jealous that Ariel was hanging out with Zach because Zach "Gets All The Girls" I Was worried if Ariel will probably stop liking me and go to Zach. Then I saw Zach wrap his arm around Ariel, I got really jealous so i started walking torwards.to them.

Ariel's POV
Zach Was So Funny! And Even more cuter in person! We were taking pictures and we took some pictures on snapchat too. And then before I knew it Zach wrapped his arm around my waist. So we can take a picture,but then I saw Blake coming and I took off Zach's arm around my waist then Blake said "Hey Zach!" "Um hi Blake." Zach said with a cute smile. Then he looked at me then said "Ariel. I Have to show you The Rest of my friends." "Ok then." I said. Then I turned around and said to Zach "I Have to go Zach I will come back right know." "Ok then." Zach said. Then Blake took my hand and we started walking torwards Blake's friends, Then Blake introduced me and I said hi to all of them. We started talking a bit and I saw some of the fans outside And I told Blake that the fans were outside already. So then we all got in our places where we are supposed to be at then the security opened the door And A Lot of Fans Came Running and one of my fans said hi to me and I said hi back, [10 minutes Later] meeting all of my fans are so fun. And so we went on the stage and we sang songs and danced,but then Blake came up to me and said "Ariel I Haven't told the fans that we're dating but I'll tell them right now." "Ok." I nodded my head in agreement. Then Blake said "Hey guys! Um I Have to tell you something,and please don't get mad." He looked at me then back to the fans "Um....Me And Ariel Are Dating, and please don't hate on her and me because that's just mean." Then I stood  up and smiled. It was silent for 5 seconds but then there was screaming and fans screaming " OMG MY DREAM JUST CAME TRUE!?!?" And some of them screamed "I WANTED ARIEL TO DATE ZACH!" . Then he intertwined our hands together and then he turned around and looked at me Then I Stood up on my tippy toes and I started kissing him and he kissed back and the fans were screaming. I just smiled.

Zach's POV [you didn't think I will put Zach here did you?]
When Blake announced that him and Ariel were dating I was shocked so then I started walking to the bathroom and I just looked in the mirror and I said in my mind I liked Ariel for a long time and I wanted to ask her out but then she started dating Blake? I started crying. I had feelings for Ariel but she didn't feel the same I guess. Then I walked out and I bumped into someone and I said sorry and I looked up and it,was Ariel "um it's ok Zach." She said. Then she looked at my eyes and she said "Zach why are you crying?" "Oh...uh it's nothing I just hurt my toe while I was in the bathroom." I said. Why did you lie to her Zach? My mind said. Then she said "Ok Well..Be careful Next time." Then she just walked to the girls bathroom.

Ariel's POV
I wonder why Zach was crying. So then i went to the girls bathroom. And after I went to the bathroom and I washed my hands and I went,outside and I saw Blake kissing another girl. Tears started forming in my eyes I started crying and then Blake noticed me and he was walking torwards me but I started walking outside and I heard him scream "ARIEL I CAN EXPAIN!!" And I started calling my mom. And she answered "hello?" "Hey mom..can you..uh pick me up from blakes meet and greet." I said while tears started falling from my eyes. "Um ok sweetie... Are you ok?" She said sounding worried. "I'll tell you when you come pick me up." I said "ok." She responded then I hung up and I started crying I just can't believe that Blake cheated on me! [5 minutes later] my mom came and I told her everything And she said "Oh I'm sorry sweetie." "It's ok mom." I said still crying and so when we got home I just went straight to my room. I took a shower and I put on some shorts and a tank top and I fell asleep.still thinking what Blake did to me.

Hey guys! Sorry I updated so late! I will promise to update more early.
Bye My Lovely Flowers!🌺