Chapter 4

Ariel's POV
I Woke Up.i Checked What Time It Was And It Was 9:30am, I Just Got Out Of My Bed And Walked To My Bathroom,I Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face,I Dried My Face On My Towel And I Went Back To My Room And I Went In My Closet,I Saw A Black Plain Shirt,It Was Short Sleeve One, And Some Regular Jeans And So I Put Them On,I Went To My Bathroom And I Grabbed My Makeup Pouch, And I Went Back To My Room And I Opened The Bag And Grabbed Some Foundation And Some Dark Purple-ish Lipstick,with some Mascara,To Describe How I Was Feeling. I Put A Little Bit Of Foundation On And A Little Bit Of Mascara On, And I Grabbed My Hat That Said "Baby Girl", And I Put It On. After That I Put Some Of The Lipstick On, So Then I Went Back To My Bed And I Checked My Clock And It Was 9:45am, So Then I brushed My Hair So It Can Look Straight. I Layed Down Again, And I Was Thinking About What Happened Yesterday,I Started To Cry "I Just Can't Believe Blake Would Do That To Me." I Said Still Crying I Thought He Was The One For Me, But I Guess He Was Just Pretending To Like Me. I said In My Mind, My Phone Started Ringing And I Grabbed It And I Saw That Blake Was Calling,I Just Ignored It.I Didn't Want To Talk To Blake,because of what he did to me 

Blake's POV
I Didn't Mean To Get Ariel Upset, It's Just That A Fan Came Up To Me And She Asked Me For A Kiss, [And If I Said No Then She Will Try To Harm Ariel. So I Had To do It Cause I Wanted To Save Ariel From This. Then I Heard Someone Crying Behind Me, I Looked And I Saw Ariel, I tried walking torwards her to explain to her but she just ran outside. "ARIEL I CAN EXPLAIN!" I said. But it was too late, Then the fan came up to me and said "Now You Can Be Mine, And Besides You Don't deserve Someone Like Ariel, You Deserve Someone like Me, Honest, ALWAYS Tell's The Truth." " what Do You Mean? Ariel IS Honest She Always Tells Me The Truth!" I said looking at her. " Well, You Didn't see That Ariel was Kissing Zach Near The Bathroom?" She said looking at my eyes. I just shook my head, she couldn't be doing that to me Ariel always tells me the truth. Then I called security "What Are You Doing?" The fan asked. "Calling the security On you." I said looking at her." No.YOU CANT BE DOING THIS TO ME!!! I WILL HARM ARIEL AND YOU WILL SEE!!" She said looking at me " SECURITY!! KEEP THIS GIRL AWAY FROM ME AND ARIEL!" I said. "NOOOOOOOO!" The fan said. Wow that girl was crazy. [end of flashback, from yesterday.]
But then they took the girl away from me and now she won't harm Ariel this time. I Decided to call Ariel But She Ignored me. I just wanted to tell her the truth. Then I felt tears forming in my eyes, I started crying and I just put the covers over my head and curled into a ball.

Ariel's POV
I Got Out Of My Bed And I went To the Mirror, my Mascara was smearing a little bit,but I got a Little bit of makeup remover, and I just fixed it a little bit and I put a little more mascara. I heard a knock on the door, I said "Come in!" Then my mom came in and handed me A Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich, but I just shook my head "No Thank You Mom." I said "Look I'm sorry sweetie About what happened Yesterday,but at least eat something Ariel." She said looking to me. " Mom Do you Think Blake Actually Liked Me? And Not Pretended To?" I said " Sweetie,Blake Did Like You,I've Seen The Way He looks At You And How He Smiles. I Don't Think He Pretended To like You." She said. "But he was kissing a girl mom." I said looking at her. "Sweetie, I Think That You Should Talk to Him Privately, And Sort This Whole Problem Out." She said looking at me,then i said "Ok I Guess, I'll Call him right now, and tell him if he could come over." I said looking at her and smiling at the end. She smiled back at me then gave me the peanut butter jelly sandwich. I just took it and started to eat it.Then she walked out and closed the door, After I Finished My Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich, I Decided to call Blake.

Blake's POV
I Heard My Phone Ring And I Got Out Of The Covers And I Grabbed My Phone,I Looked At It, Ariel Was Calling Me, So I Answered "H-Hey Ariel, Um What Happened?" I Said Sniffing . " Um Hey Blake.. I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Come To My House Today, So We Can Talk About What Happened At The Meet And Greet." She said With Little Sniffing Sounds. "Uh...Sure." I said. "Alright Then Bye," she said and she hung up. I Didn't Even Say Bye To Her,I Just Got Out Of My Bed Then I Put A Regular Short-Sleeve Shirt that was white. I Put On Some Jeans To, so then I Told My Mom If I Could Go To Ariel's House To Explain Everything To Her, she said yes And I Said Bye To My Mom, And I Closed the door, I started walking to Ariel's house,it Was Only 5 minutes away. [5 Minutes Later] i finally arrived to Ariel's house. I knocked on the door and Ariel's mom opened the door "Um Hi... I Was Wondering if I Could Talk To Ariel? About What Happened The other day." I said looking at her. "Sure.come on in." She said smiling. " thanks." I said. "No Problem Blake." She said. Then I started walking in and I heard Ariel's mom close the door. "You Can Go To Ariel's Room,if you want to already." She said." Ok Then." I said smiling and she smiled back. I started walking up the stairs and i Went To The Left To Ariel's Room, and I went in, I opened the door and I saw Ariel with a little bit of mascara on her cheeks already dried up and her eye's red.

Ariel's POV
I Heard Footsteps And I Heard My Door Open, I Looked Up And I Saw Blake Standing There Then walking In, I Scooted Over so Blake Can Sit Down next to me, Then He Started walking torwards my bed And Then Sitting down next to me "Um.......Blake I Was Wondering If You Really Liked Me?" I said. "Ariel I Do Like you In Fact,I Love You, Look the Reason I Kissed The Girl Was Because she said if I don't kiss her she was gonna harm you, and i didn't want that to happen to you i did it because I wanted to save your life." Blake said Putting his finger up and lifting my chin up so I can look torwards him he was 1 inch away from my face then I said " I believe you now, since you told me everything, And thanks for saving my life." I smiled and then he started leaning in and we started kissing, And we got up without breaking the kiss and he pulled me by my waist so I can get closer to him. Then I heard the door open We Both broke the kiss, I Saw Jacob and he had a disgusted face, he just closed the door. I smiled then Blake said " thanks for believing Me." With a smile. I just smiled back And I looked at his lips and giggled "What?" Blake said laughing "You Have lipstick on your lips." I said. So then I grabbed a napkin and wiped the lipstick out from blake's mouth. We just layed down on the bed and he cuddled next to me and we started to fall asleep.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I updated late again, but I will try to update more early this time I promise. Bye My Lovely Flowers!🌺