Chapter 10

(A/N If That picture up there👆🏼 is you.. I'm SOO sorry, but I had to use it cuz I couldn't find nothing else, and plz don't report it or anything)
Back to the story
Ariel's POV
I Woke up and I checked the clock, it was 12:30pm so I got up from the bed carefully making sure not to wake up Zach cuz he looked so cute when he was sleeping. I went to the bathroom I took a shower after the shower I grabbed my cloths From the drawer and I went inside the bathroom to change, after that I got my blow dryer (idk I think that's how you spell it) And I blow dryed my hair, then I straightened my hair and i let my hair down after that I put on some foundation, Then I put on some pink lipgloss then I turned it into lipstick, after that I put on some mascara. I undressed myself then I got my short Croptop that said "#love You!" In bold letters but the rest of the shirt was white, I then put on my shorts that were high waisted the color of them were black, I then put on my white converse. I walked out of the bathroom and I see Zach awake but still laying down "hey babe." I said going Torwards the bed and getting on top of his stomach, "Hey Princess." He said. I leaned in and I started kissing him, he kissed back.. Our kiss got a little rough so I let go, "wow Ariel.." He said in amazement, I blushed. "Good morning.." I said smiling "well good morning to you beautiful." He said smiling, "so what do you want to eat?" I said. "Idk whatever you want I'll get it." Zach said. "Um can you get me A Starbucks Frappuccino With Wipcream On Top and caramel on top of the whipcream." I said. "Ok... Let me just change." He said, I got off his stomach and I turned around so I don't see him, "Ariel.. You could look at me, it's not like you haven't seen me shirtless and with my underwear" Zach said. I just stayed in the same spot without turning around, "I'm done, you can look" Zach said. I then turned around and I saw Zach putting on some deodorant while grabbing his gel for his hair and he combed it up from the front hair only. Then he went to the bathroom and he washed his face and brushed his teeth. He got out and I followed him downstairs, to the food area, we got there and there was only 2 people in the food area, so we are lucky. Zach grabbed my hand and we started walking to the Starbucks area, "Um hi can I get 2 Frappuccino's The regular one but with Wipcream on both and caramel on top on both to." Zach said. "Alright, and who will it be for?" Asked the lady. "Um for me and my girlfriend." Zach said. "And what's your name sweetie?" The lady said. "Ariel" I said responding. "And for you sir?" The lady said to Zach. "Zach." Zach said. " oh and um for my name can you put a heart next to my name and a little crown on top of the "A"?" I asked the lady. "Yea Sure Hun, let me just do your Frappuccino's and I'll do it." The lady said. "Ok thanks." I  said. "Oh and how much will it be?" Zach said. "Um.. $10.00, sir" she said. "Ok here you go." Zach said giving the ten dollars to the lady. She took the cash and she started making them.

Zach's POV
While the lady was taking our order I looked for a spot to sit and drink our drinks. I found a spot and it's a spot we're no one will actually notice me and Ariel. I grabbed Ariel's hand and led her to the spot, she sat down and I heard our names being called, so I walked torwards the bench of Starbucks. And I got our drinks I took them to the spot of mine and Ariel, I sat down and handed her ,her drink  and I got mine we started drinking them Ariel held up her phone she said "Zach."  I looked at the camera and she took a picture. "Ariel no I looked ugly!" I said. "Oh Come on Zach!... Plz!" She said making her puppy dog eyes. "Fine" I said. After we were finished we threw away our plastic cups and we started heading to our hotel room, we went up and we finally got to our hotel room. I layed down on the couch and Ariel went to call someone, after she was done talking with the person I asked "who was it?" "It was my mom I asked her if I can stay with you again for this day and then Tommorow you can drop me off at my house." Ariel said. "Oh ok and did she say yes?"I said. She nodded,I turned on the tv and I started watching spongebob MY FAVORITE! "Hey Zach I'm gonna go skating with my black skateboard outside of the hotel, I'll be back." She said. "Ok... But if anything bad happens make sure to call me..ok?"I said. "Ok." She said in response. She grabbed her skateboard and before she left she Kissed me and I kissed back, then she left I hope nothing bad happens to her. I said in my mind. I just kept on watching spongebob.

Ariel's POV
I started walking down the stairs and exiting the hotel I put down my skateboard and I started riding it, I put on my headphones and I listened to some music, I put my phone on my back pocket, I got bored so I went on my phone and looked through some stories from Zach and Loren and ari's Snapchat. Before I knew it I bumped into someone and I fell on the floor, plus my phone cracked a little. "Ow!" I said looked at my knee and hand that had an open cut. "Oh My God I'm so sorry!" The person said that's voice was kind of deep, I looked up and I saw a boy with blue eyes and brown hair (btw the pic is up there👆🏼) he looked at me and he started leaning in I leaned in he kissed my lips and I kissed back the kiss only lasted about 3 seconds. OH MY GOD ARIEL YOU JUST KISSED ANOTHER BOY AND YOU HAVE ZACH!! WHAT IF SOME ONE FINDS OUT AND TAKES A PICTURE!! I said in my mind. "U-um I Need to go." I said looking at the boy who was really cute but not as cute as Zach. "W-wait don't you need a bandage or something?" The boy asked. "No I'm fine." I said getting up. I grabbed my skateboard and I got on top of it but before I left the boy said "Hey I don't know your name, may I ask you what your name is?" "Um my name is Ariel" I said smiling. "What a beautiful name for a girl who actually looks like the real Ariel mermaid. But without the red hair,"  the boy said. I blushed my phone vibrated I saw Zach's name on it, he was calling me. "Hello?" I said. "ARIEL EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT BOY!" He said screaming in the phone. "Z-Zach Please let me explain!" I said. "No Ariel.... I-I just think we need to have a break from each other." Zach said. When he said that my heart just stopped. I had tears coming out of my eye, "Zach please don't do this to me!" I said. "I-I'm sorry Ariel I think we just need time alone" Zach said. I was in complete shock. "Fine Zach! But just for your own information I thought you liked  me, and loved me but I guess not.. Goodbye Zach." I said then I hung up. More tears were coming out of my eyes, the boy noticed and he ran to me and hugged me. "Sssssshhhhhh It's fine." The boy said. "What happened?" The boy asked. "My boyfriend broke up with me because he saw me kissing you." I said. "L-look I'm sorry." The boy said. "N-no it's not your fault." I said still crying. "You can stay  with me if you want." The boy said. "Um sure." I said. (20 min later) We arrived at his house and I went inside, it looked so cool, it was already getting late, I saw him getting a baggy shirt with some soft looking shorts. "Here, you can borrow them," the boy said. "Thanks!" I said, I went to the bathroom and I put on the cloths.  I walked out and I saw the boy with no shirt on, only his shorts to go to sleep with. I stared at his body. "Hey your out!" The boy said. I nodded my head.  I grabbed a random blanket and I put it on the floor, " what are you doing? The boy said. " I'm putting the  blanket on the floor so I can sleep." I said. "Ariel you can sleep with me, Don't worry I won't do anything."  "Ok  um sure." "Yea I'm positive." I layed down on his bed and I felt s pair of warm arms and hands . The boy was hugging me. I turned off the light and drifted up to sleep.

Hey Guys sorry for not updating, I did this chapter.just for you guys! Gtg, I haven't slept so I'll sleep. Bye my lovely flowers!😷 .sorry if the typing is not corrected or something, I have to go to sleep! Bye my beautiful flowers!