Seduce to kill

Chapter 1

I looked in the mirror as I was getting dressed, I look the exact image of my mother with my dark blood red hair that falls just above my waist with a natural wave, my eyes were the colour of amber with gold flecks, I have long black eyelashes framing them, I have a cute button nose and full ruby red lips, my skin is the colour of porcelain, and is flawless.

I have the figure of a goddess another thing I inherited from my mother, I have perfect size chest, not to large and not to small, they fit my curvy waist, and long legs, im 5 ft 9 inches, and my body is built of muscle but doesn't take away from my femininity, I got my strength and speed from both parents and a few extra skills from my mother, I got my temper from my fathers side as he is a hybrid, a mix of vampire and werewolf, when I get pissed, my amber eyes start to glow a dark red, but if I give into bloodlust during a fight they turn black completely.

During the day, I pretend to be a shy loner while im in in high school to avoid been on people radar, I have one year left to go, by orders of the supernatural council, I turn 18 in six months, then I can work full time for the supernatural council as a hunter.

As it is, I get a few assignments from the council to track down and kill rouge vampires and werewolves who are a danger to human, and risk exposing us, they are an easy kill when you have the looks of Aphrodite, seduction comes easily, making them easy to trap and kill, but I'm just waiting til I track down the ones responsible for killing my parents, my mother was a goddess, she fell in love with my father when they found they were mates on one of her visits to our world , but to be with my father in this world away from Olympus, she had to take on a mortal form, she still had her strength and powers, she was immortal, but the longer she stayed she would lose that immortality if she didn't visit Olympus often, which she stopped doing when I was born and the made a life for herself here, which ment she could be killed, my father was part of the supernatural council, there were concerns growing among some of the covens and packs, that if my father and mother were to have a child that they would be too powerful, as a demigod who came from the god of war and the goddess of love, along with the mix of werewolf and vampire, in there eyes, I would be too dangerous to live, and too powerful to control. I was hidden from the world of supernaturals when I was born but the gods knew about me and would visit often, only a few trusted friends of my father who are on the council knew, they knew in case anything happened so they could take care of me when and if it was needed.

The night they came to kill my parents, I was only five years old, my parents have prepared me for this moment, I was to run and never look back, and call out to Aphrodite, to come for me.

I didn't run straight away the night they came, I was rooted to the spot when I heard our front door crash down, and the sound of fighting began, eventually, I snuck out of my room towards the stairs and looked down, my parents were fighting, but they sorely out numbered, I took in all their faces of the men that were there, the ones I knew I would never forget, I can still remember my mother turning to me with heartbreak in her eyes as she saw me looking, I could see her mouth out the words

" Run baby, run and don't look back, we love you" she said. With tears streaming down my face, I ran as fast as my little legs would carry me, as I heard the screams of my mother and the snarling of my father, and then nothing, I went back into my room to grab the bag they had ready for me, they were waiting for this to happen, I went down the back stairs where my parents had shown me that leads to the utility room, away from the main house, as quick as I could, I squeeze myself out the dog door, and pulled the bag through, I ran and ran til I couldn't anymore, I called out to Aphrodite, over and over again, til she appeared in front of me,

" What is wrong Athena, why are you crying daughter, where is your mother and father?"

I started crying harder, til she bend down in front of me, and wiped away my tears, and placed her hand on my face soothing me.

"There gone, bad men came for them, my mommy told me to run and call out to you " I hiccuped.

I looked at her and saw raw fury flash across her face, as the wind whipped around her. I coward back away from her afraid her fury was towards me for running away, I started to cry again.

"Oh child, don't be afraid, I'm not mad with you, I'm just very sad my daughter and your father are gone, I will find out who thought they had a right to kill a goddess, my daughter, Areas will not be happy, they have brought the fury of the gods on themselves " she said with an edge to her voice, " come now Athena, its time to go home," she held her hand out towards me with a beautiful smile, I reached out and took her hand.

I stayed in Olympus, til I was sixteen, I was trained by Ares so I could be the best fighter with my weapon and with Athena, who I was named after would try instill as much of her wisdom and knowledge in me as possible.

At sixteen, I left Olympus to go and work and train with them, my fathers friends took me in and looked after me, but after 6 months of working and been schooled by them, I have enough money earned along with the money my parents left me, I was ready to live by myself, but the one condition the council had was that I finished school, so I enrolled and started a week after I left, I have to graduate before I am allowed to work full time for them, but what they don't no was that I was out for revenge for my parents, the gods new this, that's why I was trained so thoroughly, they wanted the people dead as much as me that killed their daughter and I will go through anyone and anything to get it, even if it takes me forever, and I have all the time in the world, after all I am immortal!!