Pandora s night club

Chapter 3

I pumped Linkin Park, point of authority, through my surround system in my gym, as I got ready for tonight. I did a bit of research on the Pandora night club, the place listed on my assignment, its your typical vampire feeding ground, most of the customers are vampire wannabe and go the stereotypical idea of vamps, dressing in dark revealing clothes, hoping vampires exist, and wanting to be turned. But what they don't know about vampires, is the strongest ones are born, they are the ones that can control their bloodlust, the vampires that are turned, can barely contain their selves around humans, only a few strong ones can, their lust for blood takes over, slowly turning them insane, to the point all they can think about is the hunt and kill, and the rush that comes with it, there vampires have lost all humanity, they feel no emotions, and kill without remorse. These are what I hunt and kill, for now.  

I finish up my training, and hop into the shower, my muscle relax once the water hits my back, I wash my hair and scrub my body and make sure my legs are smooth before I get out. I walk into my room, and open the doors to my wardrobe. I look through my clothes, trying to pick out the right ones, so I look like I belong in the club. Eventually, I find the perfect outfit and boots and lay them on my bed.  

I blow dry my hair, and style it in loose curls that fall under my ribs and I keep my fringe to the right of my face, I then start on my make up, I give my eyes a sexy dark red Smokey effect, finishing it with a layer of black eyeliner, I apply a small amount of blush to my cheeks and finish off my lips putting on red lip gloss to make my already red ruby lips stand out, this is who I am as I look it the mirror, not the quite loner that takes shit off of humans and now a werewolf,during the day. I hate playing that girl, feeling weak when I cant fight back, it makes me feel like scared five year old all over again, I promised myself I would never be that again. 

I walk over to my bed and start getting dressed. I look at myself in the mirror, and look every bit of a seducer, Aphrodite showed me to be, that's one of the gifts I got from my mothers side. I'm wearing a backless black lace halter neck playsuit, that finishes off as shorts. You can see the tattoo s clearly that line my spine, from a protection ritual, Aphrodite and Ares got done to offer me more protection when I left Olympus, it will burn and glow if I am in danger, letting the gods know I need help, they are symbol of runes, Aphrodite power of seduction, comes from her garter she wears, I have a tattoo of a rose, that is on my tight, and the thorns from the rose wraps around my thigh, that works the same as hers, but obviously not as strong as a goddess. I have black lace trimmed socks that rest above my knees and black ankle boots, with a 5 inch heel, that lace up at the front, I finish it off with black fingerless lace gloves that go to my wrist. I grab my sword, the one Ares gave me to train with, its linked to my powers, I throw on the strap I have, so its sits tight at my back between my shoulder blades. I throw on my black silk coat, that has a hood like a cape, and pull it up around my hair, and let some of my dark red curls fall down my chest. 

I grab my keys for my baby, my black ninja bike. I throw my leg over my bike, and turn the key, and listen as it purrs to life, the garage door opens, and I kick up the kickstand, and balance the bike between my legs, I rev it a bit and then speed down my drive way and head towards the next town where Pandora night club is. I pull into a space across from the night club, and watch as the human walking in, looks like I got the dress code s right. I watch as a few vampires walk into the club, but there not the ones I am looking for. I have the pictures from the file memorized in my head. I wait another twenty minutes before I get off my bike. They must be inside already, its well after mid night, I thought. 

Time to put my game face on. I walk across the road, and I can feel all eyes on me as a I move my hips seductively, never breaking eye contact, from the bouncer at the door, I can tell its already working, from his bodies reaction and the smell of lust coming off him in waves, I give him my sexiest smile as I get closer, he pulls back the red rope and lets me walk right in as I trailed my fingers across his chest as I walk by and feel him shiver under my touch, I can still feel his heated stare on my back, as I'm walking so, I turn around and blow him a kiss, and give him a cheeky smile and wink.