You need me, but I don't need you!

Chapter 13

I went through the rest of the morning like nothing happened, more people were smiling at me now, I don't want their false friendship, they didn't look at me before so they don't need to start now. I didn't show the real me so I can have friends, I was tired of hiding, but this lot think it was done for popularity. They really need to grow up and be themselves, instead of following the crowd just to be accepted.  

I was now sitting in the schools canteen, with a big plate of food in front of me, but for once I was not hungery. I sat in the same seat I sat in every day, why break a habit, and I looked out the window, admired how a few rays of Sun, can bring to life the dull school surroundings. I just have to finish out today and its the weekend, I won't have to come back here for a few days and I can start following the covens movements, and watch the two werewolves that were involved, mabey I will have an assignment waiting for me, I need something to take my anger out on, that one kick did nothing to quench my bloodthirst, especially when I walked into the canteen to see that Casey slut, sitting beside my mate, but she might has well of been on his lap, while he was talking to the others in his group she ran her fingers through his hair and smirked at me.  

It took every ounce of control to try contain my anger, but the longer I sat here, the harder it was becoming, especially when Trent hasn't even so much as looked at me, I no now that him been held back earlyer, definitely wasn't for me it was for her. I didn't think I could ever feel this much pain and rejection brought on by one person, all the injuries I have sustained on assignment, doesn't even compare to this. This pain was on a whole other level, it feels like my heart is been ripped out slowly, each beat of my heart is like a knife piercing it. 

I looked down at my hand and I could see flames slowly starting, to release, I was losing control and that couldnt happen here, I have no choice, I got up and walked to my locker, grabbed everything I needed and walked out the door towards my car, I held my head up high, walking past everyone, I wouldn't let any of them see I was in pain or so close to losing myself. I could hear my name been called, but I didn't look back to see who it was, I couldn't, because each step was painful enough to take without the disappointment, of turning around and not seeing him follow me, and know he doesn't care enough to try.  

Why did I let myself think we could have something, all the thoughts of how I would hurt him by doing what I have planned to do for years, tore me apart, because I didn't want to hurt him in anyway, when he didn't even think twice about me leaving that night, he already replaced me with Casey the same night. I got into my car, blared my stereo, to Ed Sheeran song you need me, but I don't need you. I just need to keep thinking that way. 

I put the boot down and sped out of the school grounds with a roar of my cars engine. I drove out the road to my house, and turned into the driveway, pressed the button to open the gate, and floored it again til I made it to the garage. I parked the car and ran into the house, got quickly changed into a white and purple sports bra, grey tracksuit bottoms and my white and purple high tops, grabbed my sword and guns and I made my way out to the forest behind my house while I brought out my mini speaker and phone with me. 

After ten minutes of walking through the forest, I came to my private training grounds. I plugged in my phone to my speaker and blasted out bodies by drowning pool, I was angry and I needed my music to be angry with me. I slashed through all the obstacles as the dropped from above, or came from sides with my sword, I left most on the obstacles on fire from the flames that licked up my arms and into my sword, but soon burned out. I threw as many fireballs, into a mental image of Casey and Eva, til I couldnt feels my arms anymore, I started to walk around a bit to try waken up my limbs, I think I successfully let out all my bloodthirst without hurting anyone. 

I walked back to my house, feeling alot more calmer and in control, but just as I was getting closer to my house, I started to feel like I was been watched, I stopped and looked around, trying to see if there was no unwanted guests hanging around, but I couldnt see any, I listen to my surroundings, but nothing stood out. I caught a faint scent lingering, but it was gone before I could completely take it in. I walked carefully back towards my house, looking for any signs of danger, but I didn't find any, I check the whole inside of my house but found nothing strange. Mabey I was imagining things, I had completely burned myself out earlyer, that's all it must have been.  

I made myself something to eat and got a shower, after that I put on my pj, I turned on the tv, to give me something to watch, but I was so tired, when I laid down, that after a couple of minutes, I was asleep.