Meeting the pack

Chapter 20

I was finally getting closer to my parents killers. It was only an half hour drive to Trents pack house along with the covens, I'm so glad I have Trent their with me, it feel so foreign to me, to have someone with me that knows everything about me and its even better when that person is my mate. He has been holding my hand since we have got into his car.

                                                    We are just at the driveway to the pack house now, I feel nervous knowing I will be his packs Luna, I don't know how I will be when I come face to face with my parents killers, I just hope that Trent s touch will keep me calm and stop me from letting my bloodlust take over, and rip their heads off there and then, but I'm still curious about the vampire I killed the other night, he wasn't turned, he was born a vampire, they never kill the person they feed off, especially not draining them in the space of a couple of seconds. Something must have happened for him to turn vicious like that. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel the car stopping.

              I look at the house in front of me, its a large three story house, its painted white and has large windows making it look stylish and homely all at once, there are five large steps leading up to two solid oak doors with beautiful carvings. The surroundings of the house are beautiful, they have a large forest behind the house, the garden at the front of the house is perfectly kept and has beautiful vibrant flower growing around it, it also has picnic benches scattered around it.

                                Trent opens my door for me and held out his hand for me to take, I reached out for his hand, as he directed me from the car to the pathway leading to his house.

"Are you ready for this my beautiful Luna?" he said with a smile.

"More than ready to meet your pack, I just hope that they will like me, is their any ex girlfriends that I need to look out for or any angery conquests that might make an appearance at some point" I asked curiously.

"I'm so offended" he joked with his hand over his heart trying to look wounded by my words. I raised my eyebrow at him while trying not to laugh at his terrible acting skills.

"Seriously, I have no ex girlfriends or conquests, I have saved myself for you" he said, as his cheeks went slightly red. He looks adorable when he blushes.

"Are you telling me your still a virgin?" I asked, hoping I was right, it will mean so much more to me knowing I am his first.

"I am a virgin, I wanted to keep that for you, are you a virgin, if not that's ok, it won't make a difference to me as long as I get to give you mine" he said babbling, as his cheeks were nearly glowing at this stage.

I smiled at him " Yes, I am still a virgin, I might be call the Seducer, but my name doesn't match my actions" I told him.

He had the biggest smile on his face as he leaned down and placed his forehead again mine, while he used his fingers to gently caress my face, before he leaned down and kissed me with so much passion and love, my knees nearly buckled.

                                           He grabbed my hand, as we finished our walk towards the pack house, when we reached the door he pushes it open to reveal a warm and cosy open planned sitting room and dining room, there is a large staircase made of solid wood lead up to the different floors of the house, there are pictures here and there of Trent  with his parents, pictures of the pack member at a party. It was nice to see he displayed all of his pack on the walls, showing it is their home as much as his.

                      He lead me towards a large door , I can hear a large amount of people talking and laughing with the clinks of plates and cutlery, it must be their lunch time. Trent gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and opened the door. All noise stopped as they bowed their head to Trent as a sign of respect.