I have missed you

Chapter 26

X rated content

After a month solid of non stop attacks on the demonic vampire, we just have one coven left to deal with, The Black Blood Coven, they hold the most demonic vampires of all the coven s we have stormed. We are all tired and worn out at this point, but thank the gods, the council has given us a couple of days off to see our families and mates, before we take out the final demonic's, incase any of us don't make it through this last one, we have been lucky since the first mission, we haven't lost anymore members of our team, the unmated vampires and werewolves we kept out of the main fights when possible.

                                 We couldnt risk their lives if their mate was in there, we learnt our lesson the hard way with Lily, know matter how determined you are going into the main fight, that if you find your mate was there, you would be able to resist the pull because we all know what they are now, one word sums them up evil, but the pull of a mate is too strong even when you know your mates soul isn't there anymore, even for the strongest person, the pull will eventually take over til you cant think of anything but them. I had what was counted as a week in

                           Olympus, but only hours in the my world, to sort my own feelings out, for that to happen I needed to be away from him but unlike me at first Lily was waiting to find her mate, even for me the pull was so strong the first time I laid eyes on him, I had to go, and talk everything through with Ares and Aphrodite on what I should do, even Athena lent some of her wisdom to me, they are the reason why I didn't hold back from Trent, about who I am, if I was going to lose him, I wanted it to be sooner rather than later, unfortunately for Lily she didn't even get a chance at her happy ending, to even feel what I feel for Trent, I think that is the hardest part to accept about her death, that the person she was born to love, took her life in a second, ending all her hopes and dreams.

                              I have text Trent this morning telling him I will be home today, I have missed him so much it hurts. The bond was ment to keep us together, but unfortunately, things got serious so quickly, I couldn't stay with him, I feel like everyday away from him I spend, my body hurts, Its like I am an addict and he is my addiction, its feels like I am starving my body and soul when he is not around.I smile when I see my familiar surrounds come into view, all I could think was, I am finally home, the group is going to gather in my home, for the last attack, its far enough out that people won't see them and start talking about them and giving the demonic a chance to escape, I take the right hand turn and drove another ten minutes, til I was looking at my gate that lead me to my home.

                                            My heart started to thump wildly when I saw Trent s white Audi, parked in front of my house, I left him a key so he could go there if he ever needed alone time away from the pack and vampires, and also to check on it regularly for me. I opened my front door, to be immediately crushed by my mates strong arms, as I inhaled his scent. Gods I have miss him. When he eventually let go, he checked me from head to toe,

"What are you looking for Trent? " I asked while giggling as he turned me around inspecting me.

"I felt every wound you got Athena, I felt the pain you went through, it killed me knowing you were hurt and I wasnt there" he said.

"I have quick healing remember, been a demigod and all, plus the immortal part plays a big hand in it too" I said.

"I know but still, Athena, I couldn't help but think the worst when I felt every wound you got!" he said with worry in his voice.

"Trent, shut up!!" I said.

He looked at me shocked, I pulled him by the front of his shirt towards me,  I crashed my lips to his and practically moaned at how good it was to feel his lips on mine again, as sparks raced through my body, stronger that ever before, everything felt a hundred times more intense than ever, his touch lit my body on fire, a growl released from his throat, and that was it, our kisses became more heated, as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist,as we fought to get closer to each other, he pushed us against the door,  we started to pulled each others clothes off, til I was left in my red lace bra and skirt, while Trent was topless with the top of his jeans opened, I forgot just how perfect his body is, as I trailed my nails down his arms, as he kissed and sucked my mark, I moaned with every sensation it brought.

              I then ran my hands through his hair and brought his lips back to mine. He started walking over towards the kitchen. He sat me untop of my kitchen table with my legs still around him, I pulled his closer to me as His hands started to caress my legs, starting at my ankle to my thigh, leaving a trail of sparks behind each place he touch. He pulled away to tilt me back, as I placed my hands on the table to balance myself, he placed his hand on my face and barely touched his lips to mine, teasing me, he moved his hands to my waist and trailed his lips from my neck to the middle of my breasts, his hand then moved up slowly from my waist and cupped my breast in his hand gently squeezing it as he moved his thumb over my nipple through the lace in my bra and then moved his mouth to my breast, sucking on my nipple, I let a moan leave my mouth as I pulled him closer, every little touch sent my body into overdrive with need for him, as all the sparks and heat traveled to my core, begging for release.

              I once again brought his lips back to mine, as our kisses got more heated than ever before, he moved his arm to wrap around my stomach, lifting me and using his other hand to remove my skirt and rip my lace underwear apart, I leaned down to fully opened his buttons, pushing his jeans and boxers to the floor. He then pulled me closer til his hardened length was at my entrance, I gasped at how by just touching my core I felt pleasure already build, he length moved inside me, as Trent held me close to him, kissing me slowly as he moved in and out, I tightened my legs around him, I needed him as close to me as possible, as our pace started to move faster, Trent released a moan, I knew he was getting close and so was I, the pace got faster and faster, as I felt both our release come, as Trent bite my neck again, it was like every inch of my body was on lit on fire with pleasure, it felt like every firework had been released inside of me, I thought our first time was mind blowing, but this was off the scale, I never knew my body could feel like this, I lay back on the table trying to catch my breath, as ripples of pleasure still moved through my body. I open my eyes to look at him,

"I love you, I didn't think it could get any better than our first time, I can't even described how that felt, fuck Athena, you just leave me breathless and my body craving more and more of you" he said breathlessly.

" I love you too, that was, I can't even describe it, mind blowing won't even come close to describing that, gods I have missed you, " I said.

 This is what I needed, to be with my mate, in another day, I will get what I always wanted, revenge and it can't come any sooner .